Tower of Fortune 2
By Game Stew
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Toucharcade 4.5/5 - "This is a really great game."
Capsule Computers 9.5/10 – “It mixes simple gameplay with a really intense game style and they fit together so damn well”
148Apps 4.5/5 – “Tower of Fortune 2 has somehow, miraculously, managed to make the whole concept even more amazing and – dare I say – more accessible”
What would you choose if you could make a single wish come true? The legendary second tower has been found, rewarding a wish to anyone that can reach its summit. Playing as the hero who lost his beloved daughter years ago, will you prove brave enough to overcome the tower's traps and dangers? And if you do, will you have the strength make the right wish...or be moved by human desire? Conquer the tower and find out!
- Addicting one button gameplay! Spin to continue your journey
- Perform a combo or avoid attacking with a new game mechanic: respin!
- New camp lets you forge, cook, and feed your new companion
- Punch through your enemies or take down and bite them with Fury Mode
- 5 kinds of equipment combined with 50 random abilities
- 7 mini-games with unique rewards in the entirely new tavern
- 9 worlds connected to one mysterious tower
- 9 different ending to unlock and experience
- 20 Hero skills to upgrade
- 24 memorable NPCs to interact with or fight, your choice!
- 50 challenging events to come across
- 60+ unique enemies to face off against
- 80+ achievements to conquer
- Endless fun as you fight, spin, upgrade, and more!
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- Minor bugs fixed
This game is a cool sequel, and I love seeing our hero's next journey. It's a little easier than the than the first one to beat the enemies with the ability to respin. But that's balanced by you having to use your gold to do it which can make it harder to progress in the game and unlock more areas. So there is more grinding in this one which isn't a bad thing, you get more playability out of it. I got frustrated in the beginning trying to get started and build up enough coin to progress. But once I got into I love it
It's a shame....
I loved the original version of the game and when I first started playing this sequel, I loved the extra depth that was added to the game. However, it didn't take long for me to realize that one very important aspect of the first game was squashed with this version - the ability to have fun playing without shelling out real money for in-app gold. And there are too many money sinks to even justify doing that.
I would have happily paid a one time price to play a game that was not a shameless, continual money grab. It's sad really. Other than that, this version had a lot of improvements over the first game and it had so much potential.
Well made sequel
This game is head and shoulders above the original. All the new features make this game a must play for anyone who enjoys RPG action games. The one caveat: be prepared to grind a lot if you want to save up money without purchasing any. That's the way I'm playing and it doesn't bother me--the atmosphere of the game is so well done I hardly notice.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 25, 2015
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 26.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GUAN LING WU
- © 2013 Game Stew
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases