Tower of Fortune 3 is a retro style Slot/RPG. You play as a hero who must explore the legendary tower and find the way home.
The third tower has been found... Some believe it holds the stairs that lead to heaven, but others says it's the remains of an old God.
After parting with his daughter and wandering through time and space for years, the Hero's only desire is to find his way home.
But to reach it, he must travel through nine bizarre worlds in the tower and unveil secrets beyond his imagination...
- Whole new combat wheel mechanic: you spin what you equip
- Customize your combat wheel with sword, shield, ring or gun!
- Multiple options for interacting with NPC
- Whole new tavern, including VIP room, gallery and secret places
- Collect trophies for your VIP room to gain special abilities
- Choose your faction and offer tribute to get unique equipment sets
- Slot of Fun: Combat Slot, Event Slot, Trap Slot... and more to challenge!
- 4 suspects inside; solve the case and find the murderer!
- 9 bizarre worlds with tons of locations, secrets, and dungeons to explore
- 9 endings with 9 powerful rewards. Replay the journey to collect them all
- 20 Achievements to master
- 50+ NPCs to interact with
- 50+ hero skills to upgrade
- 100+ enemies stand between you and your way home
- 150+, 11 equipment types to collect, forge, and upgrade
- Endless spin, respins, and fun!
- iOS 12 compatibility improvement.
- Add new game info.
Ratings and Reviews
Are you kidding me?
So game was pretty fun nice little adventure so I decided I'll dump some money in to get ahead spent about 50 (my money I'll do what I want) to get a whole bunch of good upgraded gear only to discover it's all taken away if you die you lose EVERYTHING all that gear all your potions your VIP ticket your craftables are taken away with no way to get them back putting you back to the bottom like you're just starting the game again all you get is your gold after paying for this game and then paying even more for some extras this is what you get for dying which is really easy I must mention half the npcs you encounter are out for blood the other half want a large amount of money for the most mundane things definitely not going to continue playing this I was super sold at first now not at all
Just don't die
Be careful at first, farm exp on the first stage (prison) without beating the final boss (Warden) until you're WAY overpowered and have a few life potions on hand. Then start playing for real.
I learned my lesson early, when I decided to check out the zero dimension and died... losing a VIP Pass that was a random drop among other good stuff. After that I didn't move on from the prison until I was level 20 with a couple pieces of champion armor, flame tongue, 3k gold, slum unlocked (not entered), 3 life potions etc. ...which is right now.
I've been a player of ToF since the first on and I love the development from then until now. The only thing I do not like is that I can't listen to my own music while playing. I mean I can start listening to my own music but as soon as I go into a new scene my song get cancelled. Which is very frustrating. Other than that love it. I like the new combat and equipment system. And there are tons of secrets and side missions! Good job, game stew! Please resolve that issue!
- GUAN LING WU
- 50.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Game Stew
- In-App Purchases
- 7500G $4.99
- 2500G $1.99
- 17500G $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.