Tower of Fortune
By Game Stew
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
===== Tower of Fortune is being chosen one of the "Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2012: Arcade" by Toucharcade =====
- A surprise gem of RPG - by Missattha
- Excellent Slot/RPG game with unique art and addicting gameplay - by BazookaTime
- Fun, Addictive and stylish - by Anne Packrat
- Classic retro game - by Shaolean
- Terrific RPG hybrid - by Retr0spective
- Amazingly addictive - by Won'tgetfooledagainson
- Old school with a twist - by Ricepirate Mick Lauer
- I'm hooked - by Monster Party
- Deeply engrossing game - by David Magallon
- Highly enjoyable - by Pyong
- A Reel Good Time For RPG Fans - by Toucharcade, 4/5
- ... it's a hard game to put down once you've mastered its secrets - by AppSpy, 4/5
- ... it's just really freaking addicting and clever - by 148Apps, 4/5
Appstore Customer Ratings
Average rating for all versions: 4.5/5
Tower of Fortune is a retro-style slot machine/RPG. You play as a retired hero and lived with daughter peacefully. Until one day, an unknown power from the mystic tower took her away. This force the hero to draw the sword again and fight for his daughter.
- One button gameplay, easy to learn and no tutorial needed
- Retro pixel graphics and funny animation
- RPG mechanics such as combat, powerful equipment from defeated boss, level up and skill upgrade system, hero transform and much more...
- 4 slot machine game: Combat in the tower, Treasure in the chest, Fight the scum family, and Rest in the tavern
- Customize your camp with various options such as dungeon scene, cauldron and mystic pet
- 39 kind of enemies want to stop you to find the truth
- 37 powerful equipment from the ancient god to collect
- 39 random combat quest and 12 random tavern quest to challenge
- 3 different game ending to discover in first character's storyline
- Endless spin and fun!
What's New in Version 1.19
- Fix a bug which causes game freeze after defeating boss on some device
- Minor bugs fixed
Omg fun, addicting, challenging yet simple
My coworker recommended it to me and showed me a bit of gameplay and I was just like "OK WAIT LET ME BUY THE BUNDLE" and I am not disappointed. It's so addicting omg. It's simple. But it's challenging sometimes. If you die you start all over basically. But you keep your money. And because of that the first day of playing was frustrating but I found a strategy to avoid dying. It's just really fun. I want to beat this before playing part two. And I'm excited.
A fun and solid experience
Not sure how I found this game (pocket arcade I would assume), but I am super glad I did! It is fast and fun, which is exactly what I want when in the run. There is enough depth to keep you entertained when you wish to go for a longer run, but you don't have to invest a lot of time to have fun.
As an aside, I have had this game since it came out on the App Store and have use it through many devices without any issues.
Best game ever!
If you know me, you know I get bored of games really easily and never play them again. But I've had this one for almost two years and I still haven't gotten sick of it! (Or died in a while which is awesome) I highly recommend this app to anyone who likes to have fun :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 25, 2015
- Version: 1.19
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GUAN LING WU
- © 2012 Game Stew
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases