The Tower of Hanoi is a mathematical game or puzzle.
It consists of three rods, and a number of disks of different sizes which can slide onto any rod.
The puzzle starts with the disks in a neat stack in ascending order of size on one rod, the smallest at the top, thus making a conical shape.
The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to the red rod, obeying the following rules:
1. Only one disk may be moved at a time.
2. Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the rods and sliding it onto another rod, on top of the other disks that may already be present on that rod.
3. No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
Support ios 11
Ratings and Reviews
I used to play this years ago as a kid with actual disks. This plays and feels the same. Note that the three simple rules at the start of the game are the same as when it was invented in 1883.
It's fun but theres a few minor things: it doesn't tell you how to play, I can't figure out how to change levels, ummm that's pretty much it. Its fun but for me just after playing for 5minutes im probably going to undownload it. If they fixed this then I would rate it 5 star.
So fun! Absolutely not regret it! I did not even aware of the time!
Delighted to have fun!
- Jinguk Hong
- 39.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ozzywow. 2011
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Gold Coins $0.99
- Yours gold coin x 100 (multiplied) $9.99
- 10,000 Gold Coins $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.