By Slowchop Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
An amazingly addictive and beautiful tower defense game, Tower X will not let you sleep.
### ON SALE! 0.99USD for a limited time. This is a universal app which will run on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with one purchase! ###
- Runs on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Insanely addictive
- High quality vector style graphics and animations
- Highly balanced for tower defense lovers
- Gamers at any skill level can get into it
- Easy to play but tough to become an expert!
- An excellent, pumping soundtrack by Redshirt Theory
- Increase your game speed when you become awesome at the game
- 8 unique levels
- 12 types of towers consisting of laser, heat, virus and cold towers
- Unlimited mode so you can play forever
- A myriad of achievements to accomplish
- Zoom in and out of the arena seamlessly with pinching
- High scores that you can compare to your mates
- Automatic saving and resuming
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- A new name and logo -- Was TowerDefend, now Tower X.
- Now runs on iPad as a Universal App
- Takes advantage of the higher resolution of the iPhone 4 retina display
- Game Center with high scores and achievements
- Now with awesome new graphics
- New Levels
- Screen pulsates red when enemy is near
- Fast Forward button for the impatient (replaces the mute button)
- Removed iOS status bar for more screen space
- Many user interface tweaks
- Better touch sensitivity
- Last round bug caused an extra round to start
- Does not vibrate on mute anymore
- Sound was stopping randomly
- Super fast creeps were (comically) escaping the map in “No Limit Mode”
Great TD game! Not like the 200+cartoonish td apps
Got this to replace vectorTD after ios5 rendered it unplayable. Works great, i dislike all the cartoony td games. Dunno why people complain about no directions because it's intuitive gameplay if you've ever played a TD game. Great overall game. Would definitely buy again. Would be even better if there Was an option to sell/upgrade towers. Also the ability to Build while in pause. (maybe I just havnt figured that part out yet) thanks for the great app:)
It's a nice start. No tower upgrades, cannot sell towers, those are pretty basic features that I think should be in all tds. Support/boost towers would be nice too. My biggest criticism is that 3/4 classes of towers send out slow moving projectiles that are basically useless when the creeps start moving fast. The slowing towers are among them. Poor balance results.
No sell or upgrade
I'm giving this 3 stars because it is fun to play, although you cannot sell or upgrade towers. Please add those two very basic features and I will re rate 5 stars!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 10, 2011
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gerald Kaszuba
- © 2008-2011 Gerald Kaszuba
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.