Town & Country Farmer – Practical and Inspirational Advice for the Small Acreage Farmer
By magazinecloner.com NZ LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since 1984, Town & Country Farmer magazine has been providing practical information about farming on a small acreage property.
For 30 years, Town & Country Farmer has been delivering essential information on traditional farming enterprises as well a wide range of new and emerging industries.
With its focus on the practical aspects of living “the good life”, Town & Country Farmer is both entertaining and informative.
The publishers have a small property so live and breathe the issues all day themselves.
Town & Country Farmer has a specialist team of writers who deliver information on a wide range of topics including choosing a property, farm planning and options – when and what to plant, stock selection, animal health, fire prevention, fencing, water management, farm machinery and maintenance. Articles on horses, alpacas and new product reviews appear in every issue.
We help you expand your farming knowledge, reach your goals and make life on the land easier and as enjoyable as it should be.
Whether you have a small property – or are looking at making the move, Town & Country Farmer is the magazine for you.
Download it today so you never miss an issue.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
6 months: UK £5.99 / US $8.99/ AUD $10.99 (3 Issues)
12 months: UK £10.99 / US $15.99/ AUD $19.99 (6 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Nov 29, 2013
- Version: 4.9.35
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: magazinecloner.com NZ LP
- © MagazineCloner.com Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Town & Country Farmer Auto-Renewable Subscription$15.99
- Town & Country Farmer Auto-Renewable Subscription$8.99
- Town & Country Farmer Back Bundle 6 Issues$14.99