In every issue of Town & Country, you'll find your guide to the very best that the world has to offer. Discover the latest in luxury, from beautiful homes, sumptuous dining to exotic locations. Take a look into weddings, parties, pastimes and passions of leading figures and families. Get your trusted source of privileged information, taste, unpretentious fun, and more!
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $6.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Town & Country Magazine US Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $6.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Update today for stability improvements and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I subscribe to several other magazines and I am still in awe that a magazine as well known as Town and Country has major, major limited digital capabilities. Why is it that a subscriber to your digital magazine does not have the ability to enlarge the text! I mean really !!!! When are your going to correct a truly poor function issue?
I will just go to the Zinio app should I choose to down load any of your magazines. Better yet I might just save my money and go to the bookstore or library if its really an issue I must see.
Please give those individual the ability to enlarge the text/reading material.
It’s not an app. It’s just photos of the pages. It’s impossible to read, font is microscopic unless you zoom in, which is awkward. There is no indexing - you either flip through pages sequentially or try to guess from the tiny thumbnails where you want to go. Impossible to read on an iPad. And don’t even bother trying to read on an iPhone.
If you have a print subscription, do not bother changing to the “app."
No Free Digital
How is it possible that some mags still believe in not doing what is morally right and giving existing loyal print subscribers free access? Disappointing...to say the least. The free digital access that I get in most of my subscriptions just keeps getting better and better! Take some pointers from Vanity Fair, National Geographic, Real Simple, Glamour, Elle, Time, Newsweek and even Reader's Digest (which is great fun). All are progressing at the speed necessary to maintain a loyal fan base.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 79.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Town & Country is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2018. Town & Country is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Town & Country Magazine $1.99
- Town & Country Magazine $19.99
- May 2013 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.