Town & Country Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
This month Dakota Fanning transforms herself into one of the 20th century’s most devastating characters. It’s time to stop calling her cute. Plus, Ewan McGregor reflects on his directorial debut, meet the T&C 50 most powerful dynasties, discover the craziest (and most effective) beauty masks, and more!
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features.
And now you can take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite fashion spreads, celebrity interviews, the latest travel destinations, and more.
Download our free app today, and subscribe and save up to 49% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.1.4
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!
Serious Upgrade Needed
I'm giving the app 3 stars because I love the T&C. However, I'm actually surprised at how antiquated the app is. It's as if the articles are in a microfiche machine. You are required to use your fingers to stretch the pages in order to read the print. Other magazine apps are way more advanced and continue to improve with each month. For example: Vanity Fair and Vogue and Essence. T&C does not seem to be making their app a priority but they should.
The one comment on the magazine content is that it focuses too much on fine jewelry. If they improve their app technology the advertisers would improve.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 5.1.4
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Town & Country is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Town & Country is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Town & Country Magazine$1.99
- Town & Country Magazine$19.99
- May 2013$3.99
- Jun/Jul 2013$3.99
- January 2014$5.99
- February 2013$3.99
- April 2013$3.99
- August 2012$3.99
- January 2013$3.99
- March 2013$3.99