The Town of North Andover is located in Essex County in the northeastern part of Massachusetts on the banks of the Merrimack River and approximately 24 miles from Boston. North Andover is bordered by the towns of Andover, North Reading, Boxford, and Middleton and the cities of Methuen, Haverhill, and Lawrence - covering almost 27 square miles.
The Town of North Andover is home to almost 30,000 people. The Town is proud to provide excellent full-time police and fire service. Street maintenance, curbside solid waste and recycling services, hazardous waste and drop-off recycling, and snow removal are administered by our Department of Public Works.
The Town of North Andover’s government is committed to providing innovative, responsive, and efficient government to all our citizens.
- New Features
- UI Improvements
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A good first cut for a replacement to the horrible old mobile site.
Unfortunately, I was not able to view most of the items in the news section. (Maybe it’s not handling the PDFs properly.) But it is still cool to have all of these features in one place.
- JVG Management
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © The Town of North Andover 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.