Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
A treasure hunt and a new juicy event in Township!
* Join the expedition to the heart of the jungle in an event starting May 6!
* Build bridges between the rocky pillars and find ancient artifacts!
* Cover the longest distance without falling off the road!
* 2 new profile pictures for reaching personal goals and winning the tournament!
* Expedition goods at the factories and 8 thematic decorations in the Store.
* Help Sandra open a summer smoothie stand! The new event starts May 24!
* Grow Mango, Dragon Fruit, and Pepino at the temporary tropical farm. Fill townspeople orders to get the seeds of the fruit.
* Slice up tropical fruit to compete with your neighbors!
* Earn 2 new profile pictures for reaching personal goals and winning the tournament!
* 8 exciting decorations in the Store and temporary goods at the factories.
* Catch the wave in the medieval regatta season and get ready for a trip to the Wild West in the next season starting May 14!
* 3 new town expansions.
* A new wooden walkway at the zoo.
Ratings and Reviews
While this game was once a 5 Star game, it has since become -5 Star in my opinion. What once was the best Farming Game is now a sad shell of its original self. Money is priority and the gaming community is not relevant to the developers.
I can’t in good conscience rate this game a 5 Star. If I could, I would give it -5. Reasons: (1) Playrix totally revamped the zoo to the detriment of players. Hundreds of Thousands of players complained but to no avail. As someone who had completed my zoo, upgraded all my shops and completed all zoo achievements, it was very disheartening when Playrix took that all away. Now I have to redo 2 new zoo achievements and I have to collect zoo cards like I’m 5 years old collecting Pokémon Cards. (2) Playrix is now implementing a penalty for hopping. A penalty so severe, it will essentially kill hopping. Playrix claim that they are doing this to appease non-hoppers who are complaining about hopping. WRONG! They didn’t change the zoo back after receiving hundreds of thousands of complaints. Every single thing they’ve done has been purely about money.
This company does nothing for its customers. They don’t listen to players. The gaming community that supports them financially does not matter. I will not spend any more money on this game, Homescapes, Fishdom and Gardenscapes. You have lost a paying customer. Return the hopping rewards and do not implement a coop penalty and this review will be changed to a 5 Star.
I got this game when I was younger, and it’s been sitting around in my phone. One day I decided to go into it, and its amazing! I love how it’s easy to collect coins when you completely run out, and the prices are reasonable. You can make friends in the app and you can collect profile pictures based on the level you’re on. One thing that bothers me is that you can’t complete a building without adding tools that you can only get by trains, and you can’t even control what the train gives you... for example, let’s say you need brick, slab, and glass to complete the building. You have enough glass and brick, but you need slab. You work to give the train what it needs and about an hour later you get a bunch of brick! You needed slab, and you already have enough brick...but otherwise, it’s really fun and I recommend getting this app if you don’t get annoyed by things like I described.
Update—PLEASE READ: after I wrote this, I went to go try some other making-town apps, and I soon realized that if you are deciding to either get this app or another like this app, you should get this one. It’s much more organized then the other ones and the issue I described is the same issue for the other ones... but going back to that I just wanted to add that it costs a lot for those materials taken by train, so don’t try thinking you can just buy them...but overall, this app is great and I recommend it to those who are thinking about getting it.
Charming and non exploitative
What can I say other than the title? The music and art is all very charming. The game feels like it’s simply high quality. With proper time and storage management you often don’t feel like you ever need to spend real cash for the real money currency. Sure the game scales in difficulty (price) and time (for limited events and long item craft times on later factories), but that’s how games are supposed to work as you advance through them. They don’t make something take 6 hours to make and then demand 5 of those from you at once for a quest so it really doesn’t feel bad at all.
A lot of these types of games feel like freemium garbage that try and gouge you hardcore once you’re even a little of the way into the game. But not Township. I have a medical condition that makes my hands shake and I can’t even count the number of times it’s made me accidentally purchase a speed up with real money currency in other games. But Township prompts you with “are you sure you wanna spend that?” for every real money currency purchase. It saves me from that kind of waste because of accidental double taps. That’s real honesty and I like to support game devs that are so reasonable and honest with their games. While the real money currency is not very hard to come by, I have still purchased some anyway because this game’s good nature is worth supporting.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 218.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Some Cash $1.99
- Piggy bank $2.99
- Bundles of Cash $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.