Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
Fun events and exciting new features in Township!
COMPETITIONS AND ADVENTURES
* Fly the longest distance in the flight competition!
* Search for bunnies and get gifts in the Easter event starting on April 12!
* Check out thematic decorations at the Store and temporary goods at the factories during the events!
Build a Bunny Village during the Easter event and keep upgrading it once the event is over to get Township Cash!
NEW IN TOWN
* Tool Exchange (available at Level 60 and higher): exchange materials for tools to build more community buildings.
* Community-requested feature: Animal Hospital available for construction at Level 84 and higher.
* New town resident—young dreamer Neil.
* Town expansion.
NEW AT THE ZOO
* 2 new animal families: collect cards of friendly armadillos and charming red pandas to welcome them into their enclosures!
* 2 bright decorations: Royal Poinciana and Wisteria.
Also, check out the improved visuals: the menu, game windows, and buttons now look better and are easier to use!
Ratings and Reviews
A haven for Jew haters
If you use Township, be aware that people can create any name for their town. I came across towns called Aushwtiz, Bergen Belson, Hilter Youth and the Gas Chambers. By misspelling the words by one letter, they were able to bypass filters which Playrix tells me that they set up. Playrix has taken down their Co-op which they named The Young Natsis, with a byline of Gustapo Unite and the hashtag Swastica. However, this is a socially interactive game where players can fill other peoples orders and earn rewards in the process. By itself, this is a great idea. However when you see a message on your screen saying that your order was filled by “the gas chambers” and you click on their town icon, you can see that they chose for their sign preference the “I [heart] the gas chambers”. On the screen for the Hilter Youth town, he / she has used pieces of landscaping to write across the water, the name of H——, their long dead leader. I’ve contacted Playrix and Apple about this, submitting screenshots, etc. When a game manufacturer permits this to continue since they were notified in January and it is now March, one can only make assumptions that this is not too high a priority to them, or worse, that they might even endorse those views themselves. I sincerely hope that this review is not removed because it is not hateful, but rather a warning about hate, just as Apple's “Tips for writing a great review” state when posting a review.
What a incredible game! Playrix never fails to deliver! The storyline, chracters, tasks, and incredible artwork make you feel as though you have entered a new world, a world in which you are the mayor! It is so funn to watch your township grow piece by piece from a small town with one cow to a crazy bustling city! Great experience in the months I’ve been playing it! Only complaint/ suggestion is that their aren’t quite as many options for buildings you can build as I would hope. In a real city, building are connected and all relate, however this game throws you random things like school, church, factories than circuses (and these can never be moved to storage!?) Especially the factories, they do not look that nice, I don’t want a steaming factory in the center of my town, just doesn’t fit the rest! I wish the “factories" looked more like actual building we see. Like the Icecream factory would just be a icecream shoppe, or at least have Icecream shop as a building you can add to your town. Just something i’ve observed, but still overall great! :)
Get’s easier as the game develops ...
When you first start the game, the barn storage space is extremely limited and it is difficult to earn sufficient coins in order to fully deveop your town and keep up with crop yeilds. However, as the game levels up, barn storage becomes more easy to expand and keeping up with town demands works out in the long run. Plus, you get support from other players in Co-Op you are in or other players within the game commmunity who are not a part of your Co-Op. This game is the ultimate game; all-in-one and family-oriented, whether you are 6 or 62 yrs, this game may just be for you!
One thing I don’t like though is that as you contiue to level up, land expansion has more requirements.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 420.4 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Playrix
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.