Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's celebrate Township's fifth birthday with great gifts and new events!
* Collect colored blocks in match-3 levels to win prizes! The event starts on September 7!
* Paint blocks at the Artist's Workshop to keep playing Color Splash!
* Launch rockets to compete with your neighbors and win a special reward!
* 2 new profile pictures you can get for personal achievements and for setting records in the tournament!
* 11 colorful decorations in the Store and temporary goods at the factories.
* Set fishing records and win prizes! The tournament starts on September 28!
* Collect colored bottle caps to make lures at the Bait Shop!
* 12 thematic decorations in the Store and goods for real fishers at the factories.
* Celebrate Township's birthday with us! Make sure to collect your gift on September 20!
Get ready for a paranormal regatta season starting in the first half of September!
* 3 new town expansions and 1 in the Zoo.
Ratings and Reviews
Tend your crops and trade resources in this stylish building game.
Great Game and lots of FUN!!
I’ve been playing for some time now and I always enjoy building up my town and reaching a new level! The pace of the levels helps you to learn new things as you go. I feel that the secret is to join a Regetta (once you reach the level to unlock it) then you’ll have friends that are also in the Regetta that are more motivated to help you because they are on your team! For each Train you may ask for help to fill one train car. For each airplane you may ask for help for one crate on each row! I recommend really using strategy and planning before requesting help on each one. You can’t change it once you’ve “asked for help”. My other tips would be to always keep things working for you while you’re away, and visit often. For example, before bed at night it’s a good time to start items in your factories that take a long time to make since you’ll be away for 6-8 hours. This is a good app to play while also watching tv. I find it keeps me busy, and I don’t snack on junk food because my hands are busy. My 5 year old likes to “feed the animals” and plant crops. We created another account for her on a tablet and she is able to understand “mostly by the pictures” What is required in each train, airplane, etc. The strategy side of the game is lost on a 5 year old though. Even though... it’s still fun for her and she is proud of her very own town! There are also Events that are open ever once and a while and the prizes are worth the participation!
I got this game when I was younger, and it’s been sitting around in my phone. One day I decided to go into it, and its amazing! I love how it’s easy to collect coins when you completely run out, and the prices are reasonable. You can make friends in the app and you can collect profile pictures based on the level you’re on. One thing that bothers me is that you can’t complete a building without adding tools that you can only get by trains, and you can’t even control what the train gives you... for example, let’s say you need brick, slab, and glass to complete the building. You have enough glass and brick, but you need slab. You work to give the train what it needs and about an hour later you get a bunch of brick! You needed slab, and you already have enough brick...but otherwise, it’s really fun and I recommend getting this app if you don’t get annoyed by things like I described.
Update—PLEASE READ: after I wrote this, I went to go try some other making-town apps, and I soon realized that if you are deciding to either get this app or another like this app, you should get this one. It’s much more organized then the other ones and the issue I described is the same issue for the other ones... but going back to that I just wanted to add that it costs a lot for those materials taken by train, so don’t try thinking you can just buy them...but overall, this app is great and I recommend it to those who are thinking about getting it.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 262.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Some Cash $1.99
- Bundles of Cash $4.99
- Envelope of Cash $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.