Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Township is a unique blend of city-building and farming experience for your iPhone or iPad!
Share your vision of a perfect place to live in! Harvest crops, run processing facilities and sell goods to develop your town. Open cafes, cinemas and other community buildings to encourage social life. Are you ready to build your dream?
Enjoy these features:
* FREE TO PLAY!
* Use the variety of community buildings and decorations to create the town of your dreams
* Grow organic crops and process them on factories
* Charismatic and fun characters with quirky personalities brighten up the life of your town
* Enjoy easy, smooth and fun gestural controls
* Build the famous landmarks, such as the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben and many others!
* Make changes to the landscape to suit your architectural needs
* Amazing animations and sounds make your town feel bustling with life!
* Interact with friends and share useful goods on Facebook and Game Center
Please note! Township is completely free to play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. You can toggle these purchases on/off in the "Restrictions" menu on your device.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more:
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TownshipMobile
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/Playrix
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more great games from us? Try GARDENSCAPES: MANSION MAKEOVER, 4 ELEMENTS II, ROYAL ENVOY 2 - find them on the App Store now!
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Enjoy the newest update to Township with lots of awesome changes!
* Mine for extracting ore has appeared in your town!
* New special building: Foundry - turn ore into various ingots!
* New special building: Academy of Industry. With its help you can upgrade all of your factories and make them run even more efficiently.
* New factories: Furniture Factory and Shoe Factory. Now you can produce new high-quality products: Tables, beds, sneakers, shoes and other useful stuff!
* 5 new community buildings: Motor Show, Hydroelectric Power Plant, Fashion House, Motion Picture Studio and Municipal Court.
* 4 new houses for your townspeople.
* Barn’s capacity has been increased.
* Price drop on Rubber Factory, Plastics Factory, Candy Factory and Mexican Restaurant.
* The max level in the game has been increased to 50!
* 5 new achievements in the Town Hall.
* Meet a new fun character - Joe, the miner.
* The Flag decoration is now customizable: You can choose the country which flag will be displayed yourself.
* Tons of visual improvements and minor bug fixes.
We hope you enjoy these new asTOWNishing features. Thanks for your ongoing support - more great additions are on the way!
There has to be more land for all those houses!
This game at first was fun, entertaining and all around, cute. Now that I'm into it more, it's very frustrating and I'm pretty bored. The items that make items, take forever, then add that to the item you have to make. Ugh. Not sure why we have to buy all those houses when "Ernie" doesn't have to?! They take up valuable land that you are also "making" us purchase. Why? What's the point of that? It can be a good game like hayday. It takes almost 24 hours to make one green dress and that's it! That's crazy. There needs to be more land too, blow up a few of those rocks to expand and put all those unnecessary houses and unnecessary buildings on. I need another cow shed and sheep and chicken shed to even try to catch up with orders but can't put them anywhere. ? Totally frustrating. I hope you figure something out on this "could be", a fun game. Could be. Your graphics are great and totally out of proportion. I guess that's the least of your problems with this game. hope you can do something good with what you've started. It really could be a great game like hayday.
I started playing this game when it first came out (two months ago? Three?) and I have literally not missed a day since. I don't use any real world money, so the pace is sometimes slow - but that becomes part of the challenge.
I like that the developers keep updating the game, but I am HIGHLY frustrated that I don't get reimbursed when prices are lowered on buildings and factories I've already purchased - this disincentivizes moving forward in the game.
This app is fun and exciting to play. I'm not one to mess with these farm-type apps, but my son downloaded this and after showing him how to use it, I couldn't stop! It would be better if I could move things around after they're built, but in real life you can't do that either. There should be a time limit on how long you can play because I can't put the ipad down.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Playrix LLC
- © 2013 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Cash$1.99
- Bundles of Cash$4.99
- Envelope with Cash$9.99
- Box with Cash$19.99
- Piggy Bank$7.99
- Purse with Coins$2.99
- Basket of Coins$14.99
- Case with Cash$39.99
- Handful of Coins$0.99
- Sack of Coins$29.99