By Playrix Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas, and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
* Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
* Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
* Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
* Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
* Exotic goods brought from the islands
* A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
* Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
* Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
TOWNSHIP PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
Subscribe now for more ways to develop your town!
* Orders are 30% more profitable.
* Barn capacity expands by 20%.
* Construction is 50% faster.
* Players at level 15+ get those benefits as well as 3 vouchers they can use to hire the dealer at the market for free.
The subscription costs $6.99 (or local equivalent) and is active for 7 days. Keep in mind that Township subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled beforehand in your iTunes account settings (at least 24 hours prior to their renewal time).
You are also welcome to continue playing Township for free, as you don’t have to purchase a Premium subscription.
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.7.2
- Bug fixes and improvements
Please update the game to the latest version.
Have fun with a new Easter event this spring!
* An all-new holiday event starts on April 7: build the Bunny Village, a unique upgradable decoration!
* Collect Easter eggs by cleaning up the park and feeding bunnies!
* Enjoy 2 special regatta tasks and co-op goals available during the event.
* Win 2 unique profile pictures by successfully completing the event!
* Produce temporary goods at your factories: Easter Bread, Rabbit Lollipops, and Carrot Cakes.
* Check out 10 holiday-themed decorations available at the Store during the event.
NEW IN TOWN:
* 11 new profile pictures
* 2 new lobster recipes at the Asian Restaurant and Grill Factory
* Trade gems with Aurelio the jeweler
* Ore now used instead of ingots to produce items at your factories
* 2 new expansions and 2 new town signs
* Significant Edit Mode improvements
NEW AT THE ZOO:
* Bald eagle enclosure
* 3 expansions and a stone walkway
We hope you enjoy this holiday update! Stay tuned for more!
This game is a lot of fun! You can play at your own speed. You can make friends with people across the world when grouping up as a team for the regattas where you then race/compete against other teams. However, if you don't want to join a group, no problem! You don't have to! The makers have made it where you can also buy cash/coins if you want to speed up the process (just like many other games) but you don't HAVE to have cash or coins to play the game (unlike other games). There are a couple requests I know many of us would like to have such as a stop button when we making a product and let's say our train or plane requests a different item....As of right now you have to wait for the current item to complete. With a stop or a switch button, you could then put in the product you are needing at that moment and then could finish what you were making before. Also, I don't like that you can't upgrade your land space until you have a required population. I want it where you can enlarge your land without needing so many people or apartments bc they take up SOOO much space once you get to the higher levels. VERY annoying. Other than that, this game is great for most ages (6 and older bc any younger and they probably wouldn't understand the requirements). A ++ in my book for Township!
Love the game but it ain't free!
I love this game but I would rather pay one price up front to own the whole thing because this game like all others nickels and dimes you out of your money. I would like to see you offer a price to play the game without all the in app purchases. And I have paid twenty bucks for a game but I own it and play all the way thru the game! I'd enjoy this game much more if you'd let me buy full game. Think about it because I love this game but I can't play all the time now that it takes so long to make stuff because I refuse to dish out anymore money unless you offer to let me buy a FULL version. Oh and it would be nice to get a full 360 view of my town. If you are patient and willing to wait on stuff to get done without the spending of real money and you like building then this game is for you!
Update: Compared to other city games this has proven itself to me to be more productive and social so my opinion has changed for the better. I still would like a 360 degree view of town eventually. A mini game would be cool like a match three house. But it has grown on me and I play this more than Sim City now which I thought could never happen. So keep up the great job because more people are playing this!
Starts out fine, but not a long term game
As others have said, the game starts out fine, but bogs down with storage and building issues - not to mention it demands that if you get to lvl 40+ you must start spending cash to upgrade the barn ... because you will never earn enough supplies by the train (which they all but promise you will) to upgrade your buildings. You cannot store enough resources to meet the challenges and it is crazy expensive to continue upgrading. I don't know who is in charge of the algorithms & programming, but I think they are a bit greedy. I am writing this review on my way to deleting this game. It is great if you can want to play for a few weeks, but I would imagine most people - except Ernie - will not have the desire to spend the money they require to continue for any long term activity. The game is interesting & i was hopeful because of the appearance of "wholesome" fun - it turns out this is just another scam to raise money... when it didn't have to be like that. Good concept - lousy follow thru.
The only reason I gave it one star was because it wouldn't let me send a comment without at least one. My true rating is 0.5
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 174 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- © 2013 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Cash$1.99
- Bundles of Cash$4.99
- Envelope of Cash$9.99
- Box of Cash$19.99
- Case of Cash$39.99
- Box of Cash$15.99
- Box of Cash$13.99
- Envelope of Cash$3.99
- Bundles of Cash$2.99
- Purse of Coins$2.99