Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
* Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
* Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
* Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
* Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
* Exotic goods brought from the islands
* A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
* Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
* Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.2.3
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Update the game to the latest version.
A Halloween update is coming to Township!
* Freakishly fun Halloween event: fill the castle with monsters to make it spookier and earn prizes!
* Pumpkins you can harvest to produce temporary holiday themed goods at your factories throughout the holiday week
* 10 terribly beautiful themed decorations unlocked at the Store during the event
* Decorated town buildings as well as witches and magicians roaming the streets to get you feeling the holiday spirit
NEW iOS FEATURES
* New for iOS 10: iMessage stickers with your favorite characters and widget for game events
* More features for devices supporting Force Touch functionality...stay tuned!
* New regatta bonus: get more points when all your co-op members take part in races!
* Leaders in the Golden League regatta now competing for the Golden Sail trophy!
* New upgradable decoration: assemble the animated Land of the Dinosaurs!
* Faster Zoo growth: now you don't need as many popularity points to level up!
* New enclosure for martens and new Zoo decorations
* New characters: Lennon the hipster photographer and Sarnai the cute floral designer
* Third foundry available for construction!
* 2 new expansions in town and 2 at the Zoo
* New decorations at the town Store
Thank you for being a loyal Township player! Stay tuned for more.
We hope you enjoy the new update. Best wishes from the Township team!
Really fun but too slow...
My husband and I really like playing this game, but we're both finding it hard to keep our interest because everything takes so long to finish, you don't earn much, and I never get the correct materials I need to keep building. The area to build looks huge and awesome to try to fill up but it feel like it's going to take years to get there. I work 40+ hours a week, I can't (don't want to) spend all day on my phone trying to build one building. Maybe you can speed things up a little? Also the barn doesn't hold much, feel like I have to spend too much on very little space. It may not sound like it, but I do like playing, it has potential. Oh and why no rent on the houses? That'd be a good way to earn coins! The graphics are great, super cute, my favorite is the sheep, so dopey and adorable. I love zooming in on the buildings and checking out what the people are doing. Nobody is riding my rocket ride tho :( do they have to have roads next to them for people to access?
All in all, fun game. Very addictive.
I enjoy all the different tasks in this game. I like how many of my friends play and how many people I've worked with in this game that I don't know, helping each other build our little towns. I've become a fan of Playrix, I have a few of their games I really enjoy playing. The only thing about this game that I'm not super impressed by is the building materials that come in on the train. It seems like I never get the ones I need, so I fill up my barn full of materials that I don't quite need yet and it seems to take a long time for me to complete the construction of the factories I need to complete orders. Other than that, I love it!
Love it BUT...
I love the game it fun and relaxing. I do have to agree with others though on the length of time to build things and the lack of availability on supplies needed for upgrading the barn. I also don't like to be "encouraged" to join a coop in order to do more activities. I was invited to join one so I accepted the invitation to see what it was all about and the very next day I got a message that I was "kicked" out. I had absolutely no communication or anything to get such a rude exit when they invited me in the first place. I don't have a lot of time to play with my work schedule and other responsibilities so when I do get on here I just want to enjoy it....no hassles!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2016
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 148 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Playrix LLC
- © 2013 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Cash$1.99
- Bundles of Cash$4.99
- Envelope of Cash$9.99
- Box of Cash$19.99
- Case of Cash$39.99
- Purse of Coins$2.99
- Bundles of Cash$2.99
- Box of Cash$13.99
- Piggy Bank$7.99
- Basket of Coins$14.99