Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
* Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
* Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
* Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
* Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
* Exotic goods brought from the islands
* A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
* Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
* Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
Have fun watching the Farm Relay Race and baking the Biggest Cake!
FARM RELAY RACE!
* Help animals run the maximum distance to win prizes in the new sports event!
* 5 temporary themed decorations are unlocked during the event
THE BIGGEST CAKE!
* A new upgradable decoration that will make your town even more amazing!
* Assemble all the cake layers to earn a valuable reward
* New language: traditional Chinese!
* Co-op requests for ore and mining tools
* New in-game characters making orders for the helicopter pad and participating in regattas
* Colorful minivans also populating your township's roads
* 3 town and 4 Zoo expansions added
* 2 new enclosures at the Zoo: Macaws and Raccoons
* 3 new decorations at the Zoo store: Whale Fountain, Flying Elephant Carousel, and Frozen T-Rex
* And many more improvements!
Thanks for playing Township! We hope you'll love this update.
GREAT GAME, BUT...
This is really a great, fun game to play and very addictive, HOWEVER, there are two large problems I find. One, the flow of barn and other building materials is EXTREMELY rigged and that creates a major problem since the barn is the only storage place and when you are loading trains or planes, you cannot fill them gradually as you make things to free up your barn space. Also, getting the materials to complete buildings is a huge problem as well as they fill the barn up while you wait for your needed materials to arrive via train at the whim of the game. It would be much more fair if we could trade building materials with other players since the game itself is so stingy with them! Then, the other thing I've found relates to the gems. They say the topaz is the most common. Well, I beg to differ! The only thing common about the topaz in this game is that it is the main gem required to buy zoo animals and to purchase the game enhancements from the laboratory for two days at a time. I have a huge surplus of the rubies and amethysts and then comes the emeralds. But topaz!? It's a real chore getting those anymore! It started off really easy but now at my level of 48, not so much. I have to hope to get them in the house of luck or sending my plane off. Normally I get rubies. If they're going to require so many topazes mixed with the few other gems at the lab, then please make them easier to get!
Stable, fun, well thought out
This is one of the better city games I've played.... probably the best. Graphics are great, I've had no freezes and there do not seem to be any limits on gameplay (forcing you to spend cash to play or making you wait for days).
Your gameplay will be more robust if you get neighbors and participate in co-ops. Some have commented this is hard if you don't have friends playing. Not so. There are plenty of people playing who are happy to be your neighbor and/or co-op with you. Who cares if you don't know them? You don't have to go to dinner with them or even talk to them.
On the difficulty of getting supplies.... if you follow the game cues, you'll know the order to get things (get the additional trains as they come up. They'll move your missing building supplies along.). On timing of your own products... this isn't just a building game, it's a strategy game as well. There's a reason why they put the time to create on each product and a time to grow on the raw materials. Maybe I'm at an advantage because I work for a food manufacturer in the real world ... but this game calls for similar production scheduling and planning to get your product moving along and, therefore keep your gameplay moving along. I'm really enjoying it. And yes, designing and building the city is a blast!
I am all about this game. Normally these kind of games get dull and boring after a few days, but this one has kept me playing for a couple of months now. I love that it's not your typical "FarmVille" game, in that you are able to better work with your friends; you get to be a part of a co-op, which makes you more friends and allows you to help one another more adequately; you get to participate in global events; at certain levels you start unlocking a cargo ship to send around the world for new goods; trading between players is a big bonus. But, what I'm having an issue with is the game holding my progress back. You rely on the train to bring in construction materials to build your community buildings and to upgrade your barn. It's so easy to get glass, nails, paint, windows, and other things besides slabs! I never seem to be able to boost my population to unlock new buildings because the game NEVER gives me slabs. It is getting old. I feel as though I play the game well, but am held back - compared to my friends and co-op members - because the train never brings in slabs to me. I'm not sure if this is a common problem with anyone else. But, I would like to be able to move on and allow my town to become the place I'd like it to be. Please update the game to allow more slabs being brought in by train.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 04, 2016
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 157 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Playrix LLC
- © 2013 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Cash$1.99
- Bundles of Cash$4.99
- Envelope of Cash$9.99
- Box of Cash$19.99
- Case of Cash$39.99
- Purse of Coins$2.99
- Piggy Bank$7.99
- Bundles of Cash$2.99
- Box of Cash$13.99
- Basket of Coins$14.99