By Playrix Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
* Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
* Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
* Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
* Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
* Exotic goods brought from the islands
* A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
* Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
* Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.4.3
- Bug fixes and improvements
Please update the game to the latest version.
Ho ho ho! Celebrate Christmas with a magical Township update!
THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS COMING!
* Presents for Everyone special event starts shortly before Christmas: deliver gifts to all the kids in town!
* Temporary holiday goods at factories: gingerbread men, Christmas pudding, and hats with scarves
* Santa’s helper around to order helicopter deliveries
* 16 holiday-themed decorations at the Store
* The holiday spirit spreading around town: the townspeople put on their winter outfits and decorated their houses
NEW IN TOWN
* Profile picture collection at the Town Hall: choose an in-game character to represent you
* “See the Light” booster at the Lab: make ore and artifacts visible even in dark tiles at the mine
* New upgradable decoration: build a snowman that will never melt!
* 4 expansions
* 4 flag decorations: Costa Rica, Chile, Lebanon, and Nigeria
* More pedestrians walking their pets
NEW AT THE ZOO
* New enclosure: snow monkeys
* New funny sketches and new pathways
* 2 expansions
* New decoration at the Store
Enjoy the holiday season with Township!
This game is addicting. Very fun though. However, be careful with towncash - it is very tempting to use real money to advance the game. Make sure you make as many friends as possible so you can have as many items as possible in the market. Also, spend town cash wisely, use it for more storage space in factories, to purchase building materials, and for when you need to purchase items for airplane runs. Save you cloverleaves for Regenta (up to 30 a time) - it can be tempting to use in house of luck. Save you coins and building materials for factories, houses, and special items. Do not waste coins on community buildings. Buy them sparingly, if only to increase population at the minimum necessary. Fill orders often and as quick as possible, they will yield great amounts of coin and XP. Ignore, by deleting, orders too demanding and focus on orders that are no longer than 1-2 hours time to fill. For easy cash in the beginning, sell all decorations (trees, etc.). HAVE FUN!!!
Fun, truly free, and no need for facebook
I'm at level 35 and have read other comments that complain about the pace of the game or needing to spend money to advance, but you really don't. I've spent 99 cents so far (it was a package deal too good to pass up, in my opinion, and I don't mind spending money on games I enjoy).
Ive never been stuck with a train for very long because whatever I need eventually shows up at the market or I can ask friends or co-op members for it if I don't have the factory built yet. I send planes empty if I know I can't fill them. No penalty for that.
I don't feel pressured to build all the necessary buildings ... I think I'm about three levels behind. I'll get there eventually. And that keeps it fun for me. Sure the townsfolk keep hinting in thought bubbles about a circus, but I hate clowns, so, yeah ... not happening. ;) well, maybe some day.
Also not a facebook user so love that I don't need to be to find in-game friends.
Earning the T-cash dollars is pretty easy. Spending them is easy, too, granted. ;). But since I know I'll earn them back, I don't hesitate as much on using them as I would in other games.
As to the game play itself, I really enjoy it. I like competing in the regattas. I like being able to help others with their orders and sharing products with co-op members.
All in all, super fun game.
This game is so cool. Great time killer and you can keep playing it all the time. It's like making a real town and developing it as you are the mayor. This is so fun. I love the co-op part in which you can create your own co-op, join another co-op, help other co-op members, get some help and race in the regatta. Now let's come to the little sad part which is the city market. It costs way too much cash to hire a dealer and after finding one thing he needs a break and that's for like an hour. It's like you have to wait too long for his break to be over so you can find another product. Please please please fix that. Just reduce the amount of cash you need to hire a dealer and also please reduce the time of his break. You can make it like 10 or 15 minutes. 20 minutes max. Please fix it so I can rate in 5 stars. Thanx a lot for the game, I really enjoy it and I hope you will help me out by fixing the market thing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 4.4.3
- Size: 182 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- © 2013 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Cash$1.99
- Bundles of Cash$4.99
- Envelope of Cash$9.99
- Box of Cash$19.99
- Case of Cash$39.99
- Purse of Coins$2.99
- Box of Cash$13.99
- Bundles of Cash$2.99
- Piggy Bank$7.99
- Basket of Coins$14.99