TOXinvaders game, by National Library of Medicine (NLM), engages young adolescents in a fast-paced attack on toxic chemicals in the environment. The game supports middle school science concepts about environment and health.
TOXinvaders players learn about chemicals and the environment by
• engaging in an interactive shooter game - shooting bad chemicals while collecting good ones
• taking quizzes to progress between levels
• reviewing information about chemicals
Detailed tutorial is included.
TOXinvaders works best as a supplement to NLM websites, such as Tox Town, Environmental Health Student Portal, and ChemIDplus.
minimal bug fixes
- National Library of Medicine
- 31.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 National Library of Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.