---------- The next major release of Toy Collector is here!! ----------
1) Runs side-by-side with Toy Collector 2. Try out 3.0, provide feedback, and watch it flourish while maintaining your collection in 2.x
2) Export from 2.x to 3.0 to bring all your data over at once
3) Participate in design and feature ideas. Code has been completely rewritten in Swift.
---------- Special Thanks to ----------
Allan Joseph Martinez, Graphic Designer, www.SPOONRDESIGN.com
Allan designed the awesome new app icon!
---------- Version 3.0 brings the following changes ----------
1) Streamlined interface. One window to rule them all. All information (and all options) are now contained within a single page.
2) View multiple images at once (up to 4 per item)
3) Swipe to mark at item owned or wanted from the table view
4) Add shortcuts to subsections of lines
5) Searching is now almost instantaneous
6) Sync your data across multiple devices using iCloud
7) Remove ads (for free!) by participating in the collector community
8) Quickly filter between just lines you collect and all lines available in the application from the Options menu
9) Quickly filter between all, owned, wanted and more from the Options menu
10) Run updates and corrections in just one step
---------- To-Do (Bug) List ----------
Please notify developer of any bugs discovered and this to-do list will be updated accordingly
---------- Under Construction ----------
This app is, and remains, a hobby project supported by collectors around the world. It isn't, and probably never will be, "done" - If you have some suggestions or concerns, your feedback is greatly appreciated. 3.0 is a major change to the user interface, and there is plenty of room for improvement. You can find me on Twitter (@toycollectorapp) or on email (email@example.com) if you have concerns, complaints, or suggestions
Funko Five Star
Dragon Ball Super Dragon Stars
Mighty Muggs Generation 2
Ori Acid Rain
Awesome Little Green Men
Plus Updates To:
Star Wars Black Series
Loyal Subjects (Masters of the Universe, Thundercats, My Little Pony and more)
And so much more!
Over 118,000 items in the inventory now! Always looking for help getting information and images. Please reach out on Twitter (@toycollectorapp) or over email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for collectors that need to track multiple toy lines. Super user friendly set up, able to toggle between different lines, sort by want, own, etc. Great new features in V3 such as the ability to mark an item as”loose” “complete”. The programmer/staff are extremely responsive and friendly, have had several interactions with them and always helpful; they get it, they are collectors. Thank you for making a terrific app. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Didn’t have what I needed
I love the concept and features but I was looking for Barbie Fashionista as there are over 100 of them and I can’t keep track of the ones I have and how many. Maybe they will add Barbie in the future 🤷🏽♀️
Can’t find a lot of funko pops I own
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.