Toy Defense 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The outcome of the war is in your hands!
Toy Defense 2 is the long-awaited sequel to the multi-million-download hit Toy Defense! Set in WW2, this action/strategy game is packed with more levels, amazing new features, a big selection of fighting units for each world, and more intense action than ever.
Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!
Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!
- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- Over 200 levels in a variety of worlds
- Tournament Mode: login with Facebook and compete with your friends
- Now your Facebook friends can help you in battle and become heroes under your command
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – the Battle of Iwo Jima, Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
- No ads!
With Toy Defense’s unique spin on military strategy having become a proven success among gamers, the sequel Toy Defense 2 is sure to be a great find for anyone who enjoys tower defense, action, and strategy games.
Still undecided? You can always try the free version before buying the full game. Check it out in the store!
Also available on iPad!
Regular content updates with amazing new features, new missions, and new worlds coming soon! Follow us for updates!
Make sure to check out our other games!
TOY DEFENSE – Test your courage and skills as a military leader at the peak of World War I!
TOY DEFENSE 3: FANTASY – Rush into battle with dragons in a medieval world!
TOY DEFENSE 4: Sci-Fi – Defend the Universe from alien forces!
ZOMBIES: LINE OF DEFENSE – A good zombie is a dead zombie!
DEFENDERS OF SUNTORIA – Take up arms for the future of Suntoria!
What's New in Version 1.23
Celebrate the holidays with us! Feel the Christmas spirit in your favorite game!
- The holiday world Saving Private Santa with 7 exciting levels is waiting to be enjoyed! Complete it and get a great bonus – 215 stars and an additional 50% bonus on every purchase for one day!
- An amazing Christmas deal will be available from December 20 to January 5. Get a 50% bonus on every purchase! Pay less to get even more coins ! Don't miss it!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Addicted to Toy Defence
Just finished signing the treaty for Toy Defence 1 and just got Toy Defence 2 but am enjoying so far and the fun new changes to the game. I expect this to be as fun as the first or even more so. The two improvements I would recommend is #1). understanding what the little Toy Soldiers are yelling out in the first game bc I like to yell out with them (quietly) when I am playing by myself and # 2). Carrying over the stars from the first game to the second. I had purchased and won quite a few but now back down to zero and that is rather demoralizing. However, I love, love, love Toy Defence and most highly recommend the fun little diversion for any and every TD lover!!!
Meant to Frustrate You into Spending Money
As you progress through the game it becomes increasingly obvious that the game is designed to make it very difficult for you to enjoy without making in app purchases to upgrade your units. This is after having purchased the game already. Disappointing. Without any upgrades the game is very boring. But you can only get upgrades if you have a lot of stars, which you can earn a lot of if you win each round perfectly. You can't do that easily as you progress until your units are sufficiently upgraded. Catch-22 unless of course you make an in-app purchase or spam your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
This game is a rip-off and a trap.
So far so good
I've played different versions of Toy Defense and just started this one. So far I'm enjoying it as it is familiar yet with new challenges so it doesn't seem like I'm playing the same game over again
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2014
- Version: 1.23
- Size: 147 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Melsoft
- © Melesta
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1200 Stars $2.99
- 100 Gold Coins$0.99
- 300 Gold Coins$2.99
- 2400 Stars $4.99
- 400 Stars $0.99
- 600 Gold Coins $4.99
- 4800 Stars $9.99
- Emergency supplies$0.99
- 1200 Gold Coins $9.99
- 10400 Stars $19.99