Defend your castle and face the fire – dragons are coming! Wage war against your greatest foes in a battle of tactics. Toy Defense: Fantasy Castle features a MAGICAL new world with dashing warriors, fearless archers, crafty goblins, and an immersive atmosphere of magic and military might! Pit your warriors in a war against your greatest enemies.
Toy Defense Fantasy 2.0 will please fans of tower defence genre with excellent graphics, user-friendly interface and exciting fights!
Use your best tactics in Tournament mode! Get ready to clash with monsters in thrilling weekly tournaments. Command your troops as you clash against your friends for bragging rights and all the top prizes! Track your Facebook friends' progress on the map – know your foe and be the last defender standing!
Step into the role of a 10th-century commander and become the equal of Richard the Lionheart! Recruit and command your kingdom's warriors, wizards, archers, and healers to create a powerful defense and destroy the enemy’s forces! Become the greatest defender of your castle and feel a rush of courage as you free your people from the vile monsters rampaging across your kingdom!
- Immerse yourself in a fantasy atmosphere in intense TD games!
- Incredible graphics with an amazingly detailed medieval environment
- Defend your base against evil generals at the end of every wave!
- Tournament mode gives you the opportunity to win prizes against your friends or the entire Toy Defense user base on a weekly basis!
- Invite your friends to join you in a world of might and magic!
- Absolutely unique levels with non-recurring gameplay!
- Over nine types of enemies, from trolls and goblins to dragons and mercenaries
- Win games with your own unique strategy using six specialized tower power-ups
- Four useful gameplay bonuses: meteorite, recovery, regeneration, and freeze
- Collect all the achievements, test your mettle on the battlefield, and enjoy a lengthy campaign as you defend your kingdom!
Feel the thrill of medieval battles! Perfect the skills of your warriors, build more defensive fortresses, and devise your own strategy to dominate the enemy’s armies
as the ultimate defender! It's time to rid your lands of evil once and for all!
More than 15 million fans all over the world are playing the Toy Defense franchise! Be the first to discover the third entry in the Toy Defense series, Toy Defense 3: Fantasy! Wage war against hideous goblins and terrifying dragons as you defend your base! The most epic magical battle of all time is waiting for YOU!
PLEASE NOTE: Toy Defense Fantasy is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Terms of Service:
Performance and stability improvements. Hone your skills in battle with the undead!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, bad updates
I commend the developers for putting together a good game with solid updates—the new scroll-based mini games are a great addition, for example—but I agree with other reviewers, they’ve just gotten greedy. Survived 50 waves after spending three scrolls? Congratulations, you’ve won a bunch of chests! Oh, you wanted to open them? That costs crystals. Wanted to use all those cards you earned while playing a tournament level? Crystals. Oh, does our meager daily allotment of crystals make the game unplayable after the last update, even for casual gamers? Here’s our store, you can just buy more! Sometimes even after watching an advertisement video, the content you were promised suddenly has a price tag attached. Yeah, kthxgbye. I’ll find something else to play.
Yet another shameless pay to win from the same dev
Been a big fan of Toy Defence, but part 3, much like part 2 decided to become a greedy pay to win and it’s just not worth it IMHO. The difficulty spikes in the progressive levels are just crazy, and the money received in no way makes up for the spike. Enemies just become godlike and towers soon become next to useless.
I don’t mind a good challenging game, I’d welcome it ! But here, there’s no way to make steady progress unless you shell out some big bucks.
Awesome concept, but needs some good solid tweaking to be a better balanced game.
After the last update, I started losing crystals. A few days ago, I had nearly 50 crystals. I got a new daily task to collect 100 crystals. I have not used any crystals since. But every time I open the game, I have less crystals. The daily task shows that I have earned 78 crystals, yet this morning when I opened the game, it showed I have zero crystals. This prevents me from advancing in the game as I want to upgrade my magic & must use crystals.
- 142 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Melsoft Games
- In-App Purchases
- 3500 Coins $4.99
- Mountain of Coins $89.99
- 600 Crystals $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.