No blood! No violence! No gore! They are only toys after all...
Embrace the nostalgia of playing with little plastic soldiers!
Aim your cannon, choose its caliber and shoot to blow little toy soldiers into pieces in this simple but tough game! Train your aim and timing to get 3 stars in all the levels and make the general proud!
- Easy to learn, hard to master gameplay
- Awesome toy soldiers dismemberment effects
- Projectiles with 3 different calibers for tactical use
- Beautiful pre-rendered 3D graphics
- Realistic physics
Are you ready, soldier?
iOS 10 compatibility update - minor fix
Ratings and Reviews
Every few turns, you can watch a video to help with your trajectory; however, the videos run our & it is $1.99 each time. For a free game, I paid $1 99 for something and then twice more for no ads. I did this only because my grandson wanted to play so badly. It was a decent game, but as usual, it was all about the money. Only in this case, too much money.
Almost as boring as Army Men: Strike.
Nobody’s come out with a good Army men app, so don’t feel too bad that your’s is horrible, too.
Ya that lasted about 30 seconds, so stupid.
- Mother Gaia Studio
- 151 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Mgaia Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Operation Golden Army $1.99
- Complete Projectile Trajectory $1.99
- Disable Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.