The Deco app allows you to quickly and easily install and manage your Deco Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System. Now, you can monitor your home Wi-Fi from anywhere, and make changes right from your smartphone or tablet.
A set of three Deco units covers most homes (up to 5,500 square feet). The units work together to create fast, reliable and seamless Wi-Fi. At last, you can stream, game and browse in any room—even your basement or attic!
- Easy setup
- Antivirus and security
- Parental controls
- Monthly reporting
- QoS (activity and device)
- Guest network
- Remote network management
- Automatic updates
To set up your Deco network, simply plug one of your Deco units into your modem and follow the instructions in the Deco app. The app also helps you find the best spots in your home to place additional Deco units.
Once your Deco network is up and running, you can enjoy faster, stronger Wi-Fi connections that won’t drop out, even when you’re moving from room to room.
Plus, you can manage your entire Deco Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System right from the Deco app, including:
- Sharing your guest network with visitors
- Viewing which devices are connected to your Wi-Fi
- Running network performance tests
- Restricting access to websites of your choosing
- Setting a time restriction and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
- Controlling when certain devices have Wi-Fi access
- Picking which activities and devices get Wi-Fi priority
- Adding a family member as a network manager to help you monitor your network
1. Supported the coming models Deco E4 and Deco W2400.
2. Overview page displayed the upstream and downstream rates for Deco M9 Plus’s network clients.
3. Added support for blocking a client by its MAC address.
4. Supported Latin American Spanish.
5. Supported system log feedback for troubleshooting.
Ratings and Reviews
House is painted
Well I was in the market for a wash WiFi system and didn’t have TP-Link in my radar and I really should have. I bought the system on a whim from a guy that needed a feature these didn’t have to offer they were brand new and I scored on them. The signal is consistent throughout the house and outside I literally can not complain about anything regarding the system. The app is getting better it from what I understand sucked at some point but I don’t mind it! Prioritizing devices and the ability to optimize the signal for what your using it for is also a nice feature. I only get 25 MBs to the house but the system helps maintain that speed throughout the whole house perfectly! Thanks TP-Link and I’m looking forward to the M9 plus integration into this M5 setup!
More features please!!
The set up if fairly easy! Great job there.
However, it would be great if there was an option to turn it off for the night!
To limit WiFi exposure we like to turn it off. Currently i have to go around unplugging it, but if you could add a night time feature, that would be AWESOME.
Love the app but needs more
It’s perfect but the smart home automation is still missing a few things. Such as when motion hasn’t been detected for so long. Not to mention the ability for shortcuts to be presented as a device to Alexa.
- TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd.
- 135.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2013-2019 TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.