Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
tpMiFi provides the easiest way to manage your TP-LINK Mobile Wi-Fi via the connected iPhone. It allows you to manage your Mobile Wi-Fi's data usage, battery life and connected devices with a few taps.
tpMiFi management is available only after the iPhone is connected to the Wi-Fi network of TP-LINK Mobile Wi-Fi. Disconnected from the MiFi will appear on the interface if the device is not connected to the Mobile Wi-Fi. Some features (displaying data usage, battery life, carrier information and signal strength) are available when the iPhone is connected to the Mobile Wi-Fi but doesn't log in; while all features are available when the iPhone logs in. The login username and password are the same as the administrator username and password of the Mobile Wi-Fi.
-Display network status such as carrier information, signal strength and roaming status.
-Control data usage such as currently used data and monthly allowance, and adjust used data at your disposal.
-Manage connected devices, block the unwelcome device by simply sliding the corresponding entry and tap Block.
-Monitor your Mobile Wi-Fi's battery life in real-time and switch it to power saving mode.
-Share, download and upload files in the SD card in your Mobile Wi-Fi.
-Customize wireless settings such as your Mobile Wi-Fi's SSID and wireless password.
-Other functionality including firmware upgrade, power off, reboot, and factory default restore.
tpMiFi can be used on the following devices:
M7350，M7300 (and other upcoming TP-LINK Mobile Wi-Fi products)
What's New in Version 1.3.7
1. A brand new visual identity to offer better user experience
2. Support more TP-Link MiFi products
3. Support iOS 10
4. Fix some bugs found in the previous version
A few minor problems
1. This app doesnt support ipads screen size
2. Doesnt support iphone pluses screen size
3. Every time i read my messages (in Persian language) and i go back to main screen and then to the messages section all the letters are replaced with question marks.
4. Some of the settings are not available in the app and i have to access the devices setting via browser.
Good app otherwise.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 08, 2017
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Copyright © 2013-2016 TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.