At TQL, we understand how much our contracted carriers value their time, which is why we developed TQL Carrier Dashboard: A free web and mobile app for all carriers that:
• Provides quick, unlimited access to 29,000+ available loads each week
• Highlights load details with a new map feature
• Sends your quote directly to the TQL representative
• Reduces check calls with the option of automated location updates
• Includes document submission via your smartphone camera to get paid faster
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pings you constantly on you're location but brokers still call and message constantly regardless of the hour of day. Borders on harassment.
^ This guy is clearly affiliated with a bad carrier 😂
50/50 with TQL
You could either get someone good that’s going to pay reasonable and be fair or A young implore you know it’s only been working for three days will pick up the phone And will try to lowball you...What was the load going to Los Angeles and then want to pay you California rate when your going to Utah....Everyone knows Loads to Colorado and Utah pay more Whether it’s Denver, Salt Lake City or Saint George....Just post the load that it’s going to Utah and give the fair price and stop trying to lowball new carriers that have no experience with lane rates...I hate corruption and there is no quality in that...Just be fair and pay the lane..it’s simple just be fair and the worst part is you call back TQL back and then someone else will pick up the phone and give me the rate that I want in the first place..wth? Right? But that’s not to say that they don’t have good employees that are actually fair...yes they do but 95% You’re going to get an employee that has barely any experience and can barely communicate about the load ...You can tell they have no experience from the way they speak...it’s a matter of luck so depends on your luck, good luck guys and remember don’t do cheap fright stay strong and positive and boycott those cheap loads it’s paying off at the end... history and having long experience has proven that this works...make them desperate Guys, don’t be the desperate just to get any load just to break even
- Total Quality Logistics, LLC
- 45.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Total Quality Logistics, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.