Seriously, You don't even need to check your pocket anymore.
TrabeePocket can help you keep track of travel expenses easy and simple. You can see how much is spent & available at a glance on the spot.
Have you ever been surprised how much you spent on your traveling?
What about stopping and counting each money spent in the middle of souvenir traveling, thinking "How much did I spend?"
Now you can check your expenses on the spot with "TrabeePocket"
"TrabeePocket : Travel Expense Note" is travel budget manager/tracker.
Organize your traveling budget (expenses) very easily and awesomely.
[ Pro Upgrade features ]
- Quickly to check how much it is in your own country's currency.
- Multiple Currency Support
- Customizable Category
- Smart Travel Expense Report
- Export to CSV, pdf file
[TRABEE POCKET] v2.0
∙ It has been Improved with more convenient and beautiful UI.
∙ Server synchronization function has been added. Keep your travel expense records safe.
∙ Also, Many other minor features have been added.
Thank you for waiting for the update.
If you have any questions, please contact us. (email: email@example.com)
Ratings and Reviews
A Backpackers dream app ;)
I’ve been backpacking for a while now and I haven’t been able to find a good app to just do expense tracking for each place, I can’t use anything else! I really hope the developer of this app keeps adding features Thank you!
Good app but currency’s won’t sync
I love the app but the past month the currency doesn’t sync. It just says
“€1000 = $0
Ok but has some flaws.
The app is not bad. Here are a few things I wish were here.
- the ability to convert all budget and expenses into one money type. I bought airline tickets in USD and spent EUR in country. I don't want to see separate budgets for each currency.
- convert the expense from the currency type I used into my budget currency type. Doing this automatically and tracking both.
- I'm in the middle of a trip and can't see the pie chart.
- keep expenses I type in under the "other" category in the "other" category. Now it moves all line items to the current day. In here it would be good to see things I paid for ahead of time like air and train travel.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.