By Kerrie Gallagher
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Appeared on the Education Top Paid iPad Apps in the UK, Australia, Italy, Canada, and Sweden!
Have your toddler learn how to trace the letters of the alphabet the correct way! Great for the classroom or at home.
• Animated directions on how to trace the alphabet properly
• Sound for each letter
• Uppercase and lowercase toggle buttons
• NEW Numbers 1-20, 30, 40 , 50 with audio
• NEW Sight words
• NEW Worksheet
• Aligned to the Common Core Standards
• No ads or solicitations in this app
• No additional purchases in the app
INFORMATION FOR TEACHERS & EDUCATORS (USA)
Practice recognizing upper and lower case letters, Print upper and lower case letters
PK, K, 1
Common Core Standards
L.K.1.a: Print many uppercase and lowercase letters.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Trace Letters has a new makeover! Easier UI, added numbers and sight words, nine tracing color choices. Free worksheet link for added practice.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 03, 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kerrie GALLAGHER
- © Electrokite, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).