A simple light box app for tracing a drawing using your screen.
Ever tried to use your phone as a light table, but couldn't find a way to make the screen entirely, bright white?
Ever tried to trace a photo, but your hand touching the screen kept moving the picture and resizing it?
- Bright white light table
- Trace and picture (from Photos or Camera).
- Resize, move, and rotate the picture
- Lock the screen so nothing moves while you’re tracing!
Quickly toggle Outline Mode to see lines more clearly.
Also great for viewing 35mm film negatives. Anything you might need a light table for!
Resets your screen brightness when you're done.
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant and useful
This is a great idea! You can take pictures or upload pictures then lock them to trace right off your phone or iPad. Saves time. With thick paper you can still make out the overall structure of the picture. Helpful for watercolor sketching to get the idea right without spending too much time and losing the moment. Thanks for making this!
Slider doesn’t do anything! UPDATE
Previous comment: Just that.... has anyone had any luck using the slider? I have tried every imaginable combination of functions, but I do not see where the slider has any effect at all. Clicked on the link to the developers web site, but that was no help as there is no way to contact the developer. Does the app work? Yes. Is it supported? No. Would I buy it again? No.
Just downloaded the update. The slider now works! That helps a lot.
1. The width of the slider went from wide to narrow. Makes it harder to use. Needs to return to a better width.
2. When using the slider, it does not brighten or darken evenly. From being light, it seems to take effect on the right side of the image first. And vice versa. Inste needs to brighten or darken evenly.
Programmers - please fix!
Hello I love this app I use this app all day long for my hobby and I think it would really be great if could create a flip app to flip words so when transferred to paper and applied to a surface it faces correct way phone don’t have feature in camera could we have option in app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.