We're building the ultimate fan destination—for ultimate fans.
Join our exclusive community and go beyond traditional social media with a special invite from your favorite stars. Celebrities share a personal look into their lives, work, and passions that they don't share anywhere else - just for their biggest fans here on TraceMe.
This is a place where you can express your fandom and get noticed by your heroes. Start discussions, share stories, and hang out with other people who share your fandom.
Our unique fan experience that gets better and better with each new user. TraceMe fans now have access to celebs including RUSSELL WILSON, CIARA, and GEORGE TAKEI. And we're just getting started. So tell us, who do you want to Trace?
- Unique Worlds for celebrities including Russell Wilson, Ciara, George Takei, Patrick Peterson, and Alvin Kamara (more coming soon!)
- Exclusive original content from celebrities that can't be found anywhere else
- Live-streaming from celebrities in-app, directly to their fans
- A special space designated just for fans. Share thoughts and post topics, participate in challenges, compete in Trivia
- Compete to be a #1 Top Fan. Earn points in the fan space and prove your superfan status on the leaderboard!
Some big new features in this update:
‣ Now when you type @ in a comment, we provide suggestions for users to tag! Typos begone!
‣ New News! The Fan Space now brings in the latest news headlines from around the world related to each celebrity world. Read and discuss all from within TraceMe!
‣ Trending Topics! The most active Fan Space topics are now highlighted to help bring you into the hottest conversations more quickly.
‣ Squashed some bugs around Trivia which made some games hard to play for fans with smaller screen sizes
Ratings and Reviews
Sadly, another fan app gone wild
I used to really enjoy this app and was anticipating each new update. However, things have gone seriously south. I don't know what happened over the past ~6 months, but it has turned from elegant to trashy, a few notches below daytime television. I was so hoping for more.
The curated content is still interesting, but the overwhelming push for users to "participate for points" just screams desperation. Plus half of the participants must be either bots or employees. There is no way those responses are real.
Russ, I don't know if you just let go off the reigns, or hired the wrong people to figure out what the app should be, but please fix it! The first year or so was awesome. What happened?
We're sorry to hear you haven't been enjoying your experience. There is a small, but mighty team hard at work to make sure our users get the most out of TraceMe. In addition to awesome content, many of our users enjoy earning points to compete and prove their top fan status. But we agree, we still have a lot of work to do. We'd love your feedback (the good, the bad, the ugly!) so that we can improve everyone's experience. Plus, there is loads of new stuff in the works that we can get your feedback on, too. Please send us an email at email@example.com to connect!
Great - just needs podcast update
There's no way to listen to the DangerTalk podcast unless the app is open. So you basically lose the ability to use your phone to do other things for 30 minutes while you listen. If you leave the app to jot down a quick note in your phone the podcast starts over and there is no way to fast forward. I'm a fan though and looking forward to keeping up with Russ.
Hey there and thanks so much for your feedback, and for being a fan! We're so grateful to have you using TraceMe and sharing your thoughts.
We're happy to let you know that our most recent update, just released today, greatly improves the podcast issues you mention and also updates the overall video experience. Would love to have you try it out!
Once again, on behalf of Russell, thanks so much. You fans are the very reason we do this—your support and interaction are vital!
Please let us know what you think of the new build!
Amazing fan experience!
This is a terrific app that is refreshingly different than Twitter or Instagram. You get an up close and immersive experience with Ciara, Russell Wilson (Seahawks QB) and Alvin Kamara (Saint RB and NFL rookie of the year).
They are adding more celebrities over time and even in last few months have had big changes to improve things for fans.
- TraceMe Inc.
- 79 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2018 TraceMe Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.