Learn how to write or trace Lao Alphabet for the beginners
New exciting Lao App with incredible visuals to learn how to read and write the Lao alphabet.
It is beautiful entertaining and effective at the same time.
* Tracing Lao Alphabet is great app for children
* Tracing Lao Alphabet is interactively designed for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad.
* Enables effective and fun learning for toddlers, children and adults.
* Provides not only major educational value but also a unique game-like experience.
* Gorgeous and innovative state-of-the art graphic design.
* The App shows guidelines of how to write the Lao letters. * It allows you to trace the letters with your fingertip to master Lao writing.
* The App includes 27 letters and sounds along with fun animations and sound effects.
* Tracing can be done in 12 different colors.
* Tracing the alphabet is interactive and fun experience that will keep children interested and engaged while they learn.
* Interface is simple and easy for even a small child to navigate.
* As a result of using this App, Lao children will learn to recognize and to write and read the alphabet quickly and at a young age.
* Foreigners and students of the Lao language will practice writing to build foundation skills for mastering the written language.
* Have your children practice writing Lao letters by using Tracing Lao Alphabet App!
We thank you for your interest and support. As parents, we believe that education is the best investment in the future of our children.
*** Note: If there is no sound?
If the sound isn't working, make sure the mute switch is turned off, activate the application, then turn up the volume & the sound will work
(you can find the mute switch and volume button at the side of your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch)
Not recommended for old iPhone2/iPod Touch2 devices
• If you need help?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value your feedback
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions
If you like our app, we would greatly appreciate it if you can take a minute to rate and write a good review on the App Store.
Thank you for your support!
Latest Update iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to be optimized
The tracing mechanics is a bit lacking (it doesn't always pick up the finger gestures or it's super slow to catch the trace) and makes the practicing part unnecessarily difficult. I noticed that not all the alphabets were there too; where's the vowels? I only saw constants. I'm really hoping for a future update that improves the tracing and the rest of the alphabet.
This app was a waste of money for the purpose for which I purchased it. The tracing capabilities are virtually non-existent. Very disappointing. Would never recommend it.
great program for the essence of learning. 5 stars!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.