This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tracing Projector is your personal portable drawing and composition tool.
Having Tracing Projector is like always having a sheet of tracing paper with you! Find any image you'd like to draw, then look at your screen while you trace the image on paper!
- Create Something! Create real one-of-a-kind artwork!
- Send unique greetings on social media! Friends and family will love to see your animated drawings on their time line and news feed!
- Learn to Draw! Learn proportions and important lines by tracing photos of anything! Use the new Line Drawing and Posterize filters to enhance your photo, making it easier to trace.
- Trace on your Face! Great for face painting or artistic makeup!
- Show off your skills! Record a video while you draw and share it on your favorite social network. Your friends will be amazed! Choose between time-lapse and regular speeds, and include a narrative if you want to.
- Match the Composition! Transfer your plan from a sketch to the scrapbook page or photo wall!
- Great for school projects! Need to draw an image from a book on a poster? Trace it!
- Kick-start your painting or portrait! Transfer your idea from a photo to your drawing canvas to get the proportions right.
Several tools are provided to make it really easy to trace your image:
- Use the flashlight to light up your drawing.
- Lock the camera focus to keep the image steady while you trace.
- Lock the canvas area to keep your layout and alignment while you zoom in to get a close look at your work in progress.
- Posterize (IOS 8+) and Line Drawing (IOS 9+) filter modes enhance your image, increasing contrast to give you a better result.
Other features make it fun and easy to share your creations with your friends.
- Video recording in Time Lapse mode to make things smaller and faster and cooler. You can enable normal-speed and audio on the Settings screen.
- The recorded video or snapshot includes a small thumbnail of the tracing image (with an option to turn that off)
- Your videos and snapshots of your drawings are stored automatically and available to share later from within the app or iTunes file sharing.
- Sharing your videos and photos is easy with a new preview screen and saved photos/videos!
- Interrupted while recording your drawing? No problem - Combine multiple videos to create a single video for sharing! Use the Edit feature on the Saved Files screen: select two movies and tap Join.
Tracing Projector is Enhanced For 3D Touch! Start right away from the camera or photo album from the home screen! Press on the tracing image to peek at your progress while you draw!
- The app requires access to your camera in order to present its overlay for drawing.
- The app requires access to your photos in order to load an image to trace and to save the video of your drawing.
- The app optionally uses your microphone when recording a video while you draw.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- Now you don't have to reach around while you draw! The app now supports "upside down" orientation for more flexibility holding your phone steady while you draw! Prop up your phone at the "top" of your drawing surface with the camera at the bottom.
This is going to save me a lot of time. Thank you!!
Very very good
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 08, 2017
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 53.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: steve dodge
- © 2016 Steve Dodge
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertising$2.99
- No Watermarks$2.99