The Track and Field Toolkit is designed for the Track, Cross Country and Road Race enthusiast!
The Track and Field Toolkit includes dozens of tools allowing coaches, parents, and spectators to:
• Time Meets - timing and tracking splits across multiple athletes and multiple events
• Time Workouts - recording individual performances across repeats, ladders and distance runs
• Photo Finish - don’t rely on the naked eye or multiple stop watches; let Photo Finish capture the moment and time for you.
• Cross Country Scoring - calculate teams’ scores in real time
• Performance Comparison - calculate an equivalent performance between one distance and another
• Throwing Events - easily record Shot, Discus, Javelin, Hammer and Weight Performances
• Horizontal Jumps - easily record Long and Triple Jump Performances
• Vertical Jumps - easily record High Jump and Pole Vault Performances
• Records - a handy guide to World, American, Olympic, Collegiate, Junior and High School Records
• Athlete Database - enter an athlete once (with optional photo) and use throughout the App
Everything can be shared quickly and easily with parents, spectators, athletes or meet directors with just a couple of taps. Results can be E-Mailed; Messaged; Exported to Spreadsheets and Databases; and Posted to Twitter and Facebook. Results are easily stored and/or retrieved for later review or reference.
Gone are the days of paper, pencil and multiple stopwatches. With Track and Field Toolkit, you can record the all important athletic metrics and still enjoy the meet
The Track and Field Toolkit is designed to operate without an active Internet connection making it convenient for Road Races, Cross Country Meets, or Tracks without WIFI. Share your recorded results when you can connect again.
Optionally, if you have an Apple Watch, timers can be started and stopped remotely on the Track and Field Toolkit.
The Track and Field Toolkit is ideal for anyone interested in Track and Field, Road Racing, Race Walking and/or Cross Country.
A major rewrite with support for large screen iPhones and iPads including the new iPhone X.
Limited time sale price
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect track timing companion
I have two daughters in track and wanted an easy way to keep track of all of their splits during a meet. I tried just using the stopwatch on my iPhone, but they run distance and it’s hard to keep track of it all. With this app I can keep track of all their splits, and several of their friends, and it’s very easy. I even create an athlete called “leader” so we can see how the top kids ran and look for ways to close the gap. After the meet you can text or email the results to yourself or other people. There are a few bugs, but nothing that undermines the core functionality of the app. Highly recommended for track athletes, parents, and coaches.
Although the program does crash every so often, I still love it! It has become a part of my coaches bag and gets used at every practice!
Lots of bugs and crashes often. Emailed developers and received no reply. Regret purchasing the app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.