Track My Coupons - Scanner and Organizer
By David Nylander
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Start saving money with the coupons you have instead of throwing them away.
"Track My Coupons Will Have You Actually Using Coupons" - AppAdvice.com
Some key features of Track My Coupons:
- iOS 7 optimized
- Barcode scanner to quickly add coupons (autofocus camera required).
- Huge coupon database with more being added everyday.
- Bulk import of coupons from inserts such as RedPlum, SmartSource, etc.
- Universal app - Buy it once and use on all your iOS devices.
- Receive notification alerts before your coupons expire.
- See the total value of active and used coupons
- Icon badge numbers display the total number of coupons expiring within a certain number of days that can be configured by the user.
- Customizable categories to match how you sort your coupons.
- Search through your coupons by name, coupon details, category or all 3.
- Ability to "clone" an existing coupon. This is very useful if you have several similar coupons to add.
- Expired coupons will move to the history tab automatically after a certain number of days, which can be set by the user.
- Sort your coupons by name, category, or expiration date.
- Filter coupons on a particular category, coupon source or coupon source date.
- Choose a color theme to customize the appearance.
Track My Coupons also has a built in sale price calculator so you can see exactly how much an item will cost after your discounts and taxes.
You will still need the physical coupon to redeem in stores.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Fixed issue when manually adding new coupons.
Amazing coupon expiration tracking!
12/17 update: Am still using this app, and am still overall very pleased with it (it’s not perfect, as it does crash from time to time, though again, I’m still content with it). However, I am hoping the developer will make it compatible with the iPhone X’s screen (will email the developer to inquire about this).
This app is absolutely perfect for keeping track of all of your coupons and even letting you know in advance of coupon expirations, as per the included (at no extra charge) customizable push notifications, as well as the recently implemented badge icon notification system.
Coupon entry is extremely easy and well thought out in terms of fields to fill in. Categories are customizable. There are list sorting options. And there's the added convenience of having a built-in shopping calculator for calculating sales prices.
At $1.99, this app is an exceptional value, and I have nothing bad to say about this app whatsoever.
5 's all the way for a tremendously useful app!
Plus, developer is very responsive (in my experience) to questions and app enhancement suggestions.
Would give more stars if...
1. It would sync across my devices using iCloud instead of having to email myself a backup and restore on my other device.
2. It would have a layout view on the iPad. I use my iPad primarily with a keyboard in landscape view and really would love if it could work with that. If I do have to input coupons, I can do it easier with the keyboard.
That said, this is a nice little app. I am just starting couponing, and I had three weeks worth of coupons that took me 2.5 hours to input into the system. I now know that I have let too many of them expire, but at least I also know which ones are going to in the next few days. I would have lost out if I didn't know.
I'm really upset that I paid money for this app. The lite version & the pro version put 2 different icons on your screen instead of updating. The app crashes frequently. It will scan a coupon, but only registers the dollar amount, no other info about the coupon.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 03, 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Nylander
- © 2016 David Nylander
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.