Track My Coupons - Scanner and Organizer
By David Nylander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start saving money with the coupons you have instead of throwing them away.
"Track My Coupons Will Have You Actually Using Coupons" - AppAdvice.com
Some key features of Track My Coupons:
- iOS 7 optimized
- Barcode scanner to quickly add coupons (autofocus camera required).
- Huge coupon database with more being added everyday.
- Bulk import of coupons from inserts such as RedPlum, SmartSource, etc.
- Universal app - Buy it once and use on all your iOS devices.
- Receive notification alerts before your coupons expire.
- See the total value of active and used coupons
- Icon badge numbers display the total number of coupons expiring within a certain number of days that can be configured by the user.
- Customizable categories to match how you sort your coupons.
- Search through your coupons by name, coupon details, category or all 3.
- Ability to "clone" an existing coupon. This is very useful if you have several similar coupons to add.
- Expired coupons will move to the history tab automatically after a certain number of days, which can be set by the user.
- Sort your coupons by name, category, or expiration date.
- Filter coupons on a particular category, coupon source or coupon source date.
- Choose a color theme to customize the appearance.
Track My Coupons also has a built in sale price calculator so you can see exactly how much an item will cost after your discounts and taxes.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Fixed issue when adding/deleting sources.
This app does exactly what it's supposed to do, in most ways. Import from inserts couldn't be easier. Entering coupons manually sometimes doesn't take and has to be repeated. I can't get the barcode scanner to work on my iPad. I don't experience this problem in other apps, so I'm not sure what the issue is. But these annoyances occur about 10% of the time, so overall I'm very happy with this app.
This app is very handy if you're not wanting to dig thru your coupon binder every minute trying to check if you have that coupon and knowing when it will expire especially if you're browsing the stores. I wish they could add an option to snap a photo of the coupon. Other than that it works like it suppose to.
Love this app!!
I love this app. I use the insert import most of the time and then just have to scan a few coupons that were not in there. So nice to know what coupons I have and how many of them.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 26, 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Nylander
- © 2013 David Nylander
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.