Track My Coupons Lite - Scanner and Organizer
By David Nylander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start saving money with the coupons you have instead of throwing them away.
"Track My Coupons Will Have You Actually Using Coupons" - AppAdvice.com
This lite version is fully functional but is limited to having a maximum of 10 coupons.
Some key features of Track My Coupons:
- iOS 7 optimized
- Barcode scanner to quickly add coupons (autofocus camera required).
- Huge coupon database with more being added everyday.
- Bulk import of coupons from inserts such as RedPlum, SmartSource, etc.
- Universal app - Buy it once and use on all your iOS devices.
- Receive notification alerts before your coupons expire.
- Icon badge numbers display the total number of coupons expiring within a certain number of days that can be configured by the user.
- See the total value of active and used coupons.
- Customizable categories to match how you sort your coupons.
- Search through your coupons by name, coupon details, category or all 3.
- Ability to "clone" an existing coupon. This is very useful if you have several similar coupons to add.
- Expired coupons will move to the history tab automatically after a certain number of days, which can be set by the user.
- Sort your coupons by name, category, or expiration date.
- Filter coupons on a particular category, source or source date.
- Choose a color theme to customize the appearance.
Track My Coupons also has a built in sale price calculator so you can see exactly how much an item will cost after your discounts and taxes.
You will still need the physical coupon to redeem in stores.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Fixed issue when manually adding new coupons.
Loved it at first...
I have a coupon app that I paid $10 for in hopes of becoming better organized. Then I found this one and I liked the simplicity of it much better. I was seriously thinking about buying the full version, but then it stopped auto filling the coupon name, leaving it blank so I had to manually enter it. Now I see no point of using it at all because without it filling in completely, it is more time consuming, which I don't need.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 03, 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Nylander
- © 2016 David Nylander
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Coupons/No Ads$2.99