Track My Mac
By KROMTECH ALLIANCE CORP.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track My Mac from MacKeeper developers is a fast and easy way to lock, unlock and see your Mac's current location right from your iPhone. The app allows you to watch and control the screen status of your Apple Computer from any place of the world. And in case of loss or unauthorized access attempt, the app will detect your Mac’s current location, make a photo of the suspect, and send this data directly to your iPhone. Lost or stolen Macs should always come back home, keep an eye on your Mac!
• Anti-Theft: Report your Mac as “Stolen” and start tracking it from your iPhone immediately when you notice that it’s missing.
• Evidence-based reports: Get an iSight photo of the thief with location details after you report your Mac as stolen.
• Remote Screen Locker: Lock and unlock the screen on your Mac remotely via the Internet.
• Spy Lock: Get an evidence of unauthorized access by a snapshot of the person who enters incorrect Mac OS User Account Password on your Mac’s locked screen.
• Unlimited number of Macs to track: Add and track for free as many Macs as you want.
• Location Tracker: See your Mac’s up-to-date location from your iPhone.
To define the geographical location of your Mac, MacKeeper uses Google Location Services, which can correctly determine the exact location only when WiFi is activated on your Mac. Therefore, to correctly update your Mac's geographical location in Track My Mac, please make sure that WiFi is activated on your Mac and WiFi networks are available for it.
HOW TO START
To connect your iPhone with your Mac, you need to install the Mac part of the application called MacKeeper with the built-in Anti-Theft tool:
• In MacKeeper, go to the Anti-Theft tab and click “Install Anti-Theft” on its Welcome Screen.
• Authorize with your Track My Mac login and password.
• After it is installed, proceed to turn on Location Tracker and set up Lock Screen.
After you install MacKeeper Anti-Theft on your Mac, you will be able to:
• see your Mac’s up-to-date location,
• report your Mac as stolen instantly and directly from your iPhone in case of theft,
• protect your Mac from unauthorized access attempts.
HOW IT WORKS
After you have activated “Location Tracker” for the Mac on which you have Anti-Theft installed, you will see its up-to-date location in Track My Mac.
When the thief connects to the Internet on your missing Mac, you will receive an Anti-Theft Location Report with an iSight photo of the thief directly on your iPhone.
If someone enters an incorrect password on your Mac when its screen is locked, you will receive a Lock Screen Location Report with an iSight photo of the intruder directly to your iPhone.
Download the Mac application: http://trackmymac.com/
MacKeeper can be used on Macs with OS X 10.6 or later.
Track My Mac can be used on iPhones with iOS 8 or later.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Ho-Ho-Ho! Hello there!
Within this release we have simplified the process of adding a new Mac to your devices list. Now you can instantly share the direct download link to MacKeeper app on your Mac by using AirDrop or any other messenger. We sincerely hope that now it'll be easy as 1-2-3 for you to connect a Mac.
Besides, we have fixed the problem with automatic logout from the Track My Mac app, please accept our apologies for that.
PS: We wish you Happy Upcoming Holidays!
Installed the software app. Reported my device as stolen. At once, I was notified and instructed on my next step in an attempt to recover my device. So far, I am pleased with the service.
The best tracker I've seen. Thanks to it I was managed to return my precious MacBook with all my private data.
works decent so far
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: KROMTECH ALLIANCE CORP.
- © 2016 Kromtech Alliance Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.