Do you need to keep track of mileage for business, charitable, medical/moving or personal reasons but find paper logs are difficult to maintain? Do you also need to keep track of ordinary, necessary and reasonable expenses incurred during travel? Well, Track My Mileage and Expenses allows you to record business center, conference, gas, general, incidental, lodging, meal, notes, per diem, other, parking, telephone and tolls expenses. You can easily export a report of your trips and expenses which can be read by spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel and Numbers. The app has no advertisement banners and also allows you to track the date, notes for the trip, destination, 1 driver, purpose, 1 vehicle and odometer start/stop with the distance will be calculated automatically, or you can enter only the distance if you choose.
Supports AirDrop and AirPrint
Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
Help section to get you acclimated with the app
Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible CSV attachment
Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
Supports both miles or kilometers
Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer with support for up to 3 decimal places
18 supported date formats
Group trips and automatically have total mileage calculated by: Business, Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle, and Year and Month
2 sorting options of the trips
Effortless data entry
Copy and Paste to minimized data
Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
Odometer Start/Stop/Distance supports up to 3 decimal places
Odometer Start is remember for each vehicle (based on the maximum or last odometer stop entered for that vehicle)
Save partially completed trips and return later and add the remain details
Add notes to each trips
Back your data through iTunes File Sharing
A backup of the last emailed reports available through iTunes File Sharing
Minimize tapping by turning off the “Confirm Action” dialog you get when you tap the cancel button.
Minimize tapping by turning off the “Action Complete” dialog.
Minimize tapping by having the app take you back to the screen to enter the rest of your info without needing to tap the Back/Done button.
Add-on's available via in-app purchase in the TMM Store:
- Track your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Multiple business tracking
- Arrival, departure, pick up time, drop off, lunch start and/or end times tracking
- Share your trips with Mac OS X Yosemite, iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches while keeping a backup of your data for safe keeping.
- Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status?
- Client Tracking: Record the client of a trips and group/sort the trips by client.
- Multiple Driver Tracking: Track as many different drivers as meets your needs
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Business, Charitable, Medical/Moving and Personal mileage types are automatically created for you but you can add and/or customize the list to meet your needs
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to provide the make, model, year, color, license plate number, vehicle identification number
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…)
- Choose from 21 different reports, which are convertible to PDF and enables AirPrint
- Supports work/job numbers
- Supports Receipt Tracking
Better support of iOS 11
Add setting to allow last saved destination to be automatically set as the origin then next time a trip is added. When enabled during add save last destination in last origin
Fix bug that caused last value if selected from reuse to not be saved
Ratings and Reviews
Old version was better
You've added all these new "bells and whistles" that you have to pay for to use. However you can see them and have to scroll pass all the extra fields. Then I think round trip should be the default. I only use a few things in this app and all this extra stuff is annoying.
Deceptive pricing - Very little include and every feature is extra
Stay away from this app. Its a rip off with deceptive and misrepresented features in the description that requires massive spending to log a trip
Purchased the app and discovered that every input costs extra.
- Want to add the date and time to report - add a dollar for departure time, add another dollar for arrival.
- Want to automatically add current location to report - add a dollar.
- Want to use GPS tracking - add two dollars.
- need to print a report? That's extra too
Never was able to actually is app because it cost so much to log the first trip.
In App sales is total strategy
This App is all about nickel and diming you to death buying features that should be in an App.
Charge for this, charge for that ad nauseum.
- APG Solutions, LLC
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 APG Solutions LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Add GPS Tracking $3.99
- Add Mileage Type Field $1.99
- Add Data Sharing and Backup $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.