Transform your downtown stroll or Island-wide bike ride into an insider’s tour of Nantucket! Tours are self-guided-you decide when to take a break, and easily pick up the track when you’re ready to get back to it.
Nine curated tours — one on foot and eight by bike — take you to popular must-sees and spots best known to locals including:
• great beaches
• the sites of spectacular shipwrecks and rescues
• working cranberry bogs
• historic homes from grand brick mansions to fishing shanties
• Nantucket’s own Serengeti
• the headquarters of the mysterious Wharf Rats
• landmark lighthouses
• the picturesque village of Sconset
• the hip SOMA district and Petticoat Row
• the fascinating histories behind the places you pass
• the scoop on where to refuel and refresh.
Ratings and Reviews
High hopes but disappointed!
I have ridden many times in Ack with map in hand and thought this would set me free. Alas I couldn’t get the audio to function and didn’t get any directions or local knowledge. Back to drawing board people!
- The Schmidt Family Foundation
- 122 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ReMain Nantucket LLC 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.