By Jewel Publications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Receive push notifications of package progress and easily enter packages with barcode scanner. See video demo at:
"This application is so easy to use...the best application as far as I'm concerned for keeping track of packages. There's no time wasted inserting the information into this app. Simply scan and go, and you're ready. If you're looking for a powerful application to keep track of your packages, whether they are incoming or outgoing, or both, Track Packages is that app for you."
Jerad Hill, The Daily App Show
Track Packages iPhone mobile app is a package tracker for shipping, tracking and scanning UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS packages, built by TrackPackages.com, a package tracking search engine that has been helping people track their packages on the Internet since 2005. Includes a barcode scanner, push notification alerts, clean interface, and many other features.
Mobile barcode scanning is only available on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. It is not available on iPod Touch, iPhone 3G and iPad. Includes direct mobile access to the carrier's package detail URL, also contact UPS, Fedex, UPS, or DHL by phone directly from your package detail, alerts and push notification when your package has arrived or status has changed.
Automatic carrier detection knows the difference between Fedex ground, USPS Priority mail, 2-3 day shipping, UPS ground or priority, overnight, registered and certified mail, and many other types of delivery. Whether you are tracking general mail or overnight delivery, Track Packages is a full featured mobile iPhone application for UPS tracking, USPS tracking, Fedex tracking, and DHL tracking, all in one. It is not affiliated with UPS Mobile, Fedex Mobile, UPS Mobile, or DHL Mobile.
- Package Tracking number barcode scanner. For shipping packages, Track Packages offers the easiest tracking number entry method of any iPhone tracking application. Simply scan the barcode of the package using your iPhone camera to import directly into Track Packages.
- Push notifications. Sends an alert to your iPhone when the package has been delivered.
- Instant carrier status updates. Package tracing info is pulled into the application before it has even shipped, and quick notifications are provided when the package or letter is in the system, in transit, or delivered.
- Direct access to carrier’s full package link. In addition to providing detailed carrier package status directly from the application, Track Packages also provides a direct link to the individual package directly on the carrier’s web site for further detail on package status.
- Clean, easy-to-get-started interface. The Track Packages interface is clean and simple, and intuitive icons provide a quick visual status of packages being tracked. For each package, the carrier, tracking number, customized label, and delivery status is displayed.
- Automatic Carrier detection. Once a tracking number is entered, Track Packages auto detects the carrier (UPS, USPS, DHL, Fedex).
- Customized Package Details. Senders or receivers with a high volume of packages have the option of viewing more or less package detail, in order to see more packages on the status screen.
- Call the carrier directly. Sometimes packages get lost or stalled in the delivery process, and Track Packages provides a direct number to dial each major carrier’s customer service line directly from an iPhone.
- Create alias package names. No more trying to remember “which package is which”, simply add a custom name that will appear in your status package listing.
- Add additional notes. Add additional custom notes to your packages or letters for even more detail.
- Easy package number entry. Package tracking number entry is a breeze with Track Packages using either barcode scanning, text entry, or copy paste.
What's New in Version 1.0.6
Fixed crash when running on iOS 4.3
Retina graphics and fix push notifications (a week after delivery is unacceptable) and I'll be your best friend. Please?
Update: to all the saps that are giving this a bad review because there is no "scan button", it is either A: you don't have a compatible device (refer to description) or B: you don't NEED a button (works just like a tag reader, just hold the camera over the barcode for a few seconds).
This app rocks for tracking packages! Never before have I gotten such detailed info on USPS packages and push notifications each time it's scanned. Also, no longer do i have to dig through emails to find a tracking number to click on a link and blah, blah, blah. I just input the number once when i get it. Thank you and keep up the great work!!
I have been using this app for a while, and sometimes it works, other times there is no estimated date of delivery. I've used FedEX, UPS, and USPS tracking numbers and it seems that the FedEX and USPS will not give an estimated date of delivery at destination. Even when the website says the estimated date of delivery, the app does not. The app overall is better than some others that are out there, however, it would be better (5 stars) if the bugs were fixed, not to mention the developer hasn't updated in almost a year. The push notifications are few and far between, often I check delivery status and see delivered before the app tells me it's been delivered. Without an update, I can't give it more than 3 stars.
About Track Packages iPhone App for My Apple iPhone 4 32GB
I have been using Track Packages iPhone App for almost a Year now & it's been working Great on My Apple iPhone 4 32GB & My Service is VerizonWireless & I use Track Packages iPhone App all the time when I Order Packages on The Internet like when I'm Buying Something Online well I just put My Tracking # in & it will tell me all The Details when I Will Get My Package in The Mail & Yes it Works & it will Alert Me when My Packages are at My House so this Track Packages iPhone App is very Useful to me & I gave you 5 Stars from your Costumer Byron Koukaras & Yes I Love The Track Packages iPhone App for My Apple iPhone 4 32GB & please do keep up the Good Work. :)