Discover the impact of your daily activities on your arthritis pain with TRACK + REACT. Track your nutrition, fitness, sleep, medication and mood and compare it to your arthritis pain in the Arthritis Impact graph.
TRACK + REACT Features:
- Understand which activities are impacting your arthritis pain
- Input your information in a secure environment
- Identify trends over time in the Arthritis Impact graph
- Use the web application (www.arthritis.org/trackandreact) to print your Arthritis Impact graph to share with your health care provider.
- Find advice and tips from the experts you trust at the Arthritis Foundation
Feedback from Users:
“The graph is extremely helpful. It quantifies what I do and how this impacts my life. Otherwise I just have a vague idea that I'm either feeling OK or not. This shows concretely how I can impact how I feel.”
“This is an AWESOME tool and exactly what I need to be working with to help myself manage my life and especially health and well-being.”
Minor App Enhancement.
Ratings and Reviews
Good in theory but needs fixes
I really like the ability to monitor behaviors and symptoms over time but it seems like the app has gone downhill over the last few months. It takes a really long time to load, easily freezes and doesn’t move smoothly from one section to the next.
Besides bug fixes, a few other changes would be useful. It would be really helpful to be able to change the graph inputs to look one a particular component of self-care or symptoms. Analyzing by component of self-care is possible online but not through the app. Adding this capability to the app would add a lot of convenience. Looking at type of symptoms is also useful, especially because certain symptoms are not always the direct result of RA but may be due to another condition or a medication, so being able to customize our own graphs (and perhaps generating a report we can print and show to doctors) would make this app much more useful
I have RA and was hoping to use this app to help get relief from my Chronic Inflammation. Downloaded the app and looked forward to using it.
Unfortunately it is not working.
Got a message that I am connected but it will not save my data.
Saw others have posted same issue.
Hello Arthritis Foundation - any of your IT Developers reading these posts? If not, they should be.
I really was looking forward to using this app; but, it won’t work. 😢
- Arthritis Foundation
- 23.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Arthritis Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.