Track is the simplest way to record your running races. Add past races, countdown to upcoming races, and never forget your personal bests again. Try it for free and upgrade to Track Unlimited if you find it useful.
• Track up to five past and upcoming races
• Countdown to upcoming races and stay motivated
• Get reminders to add race results
• View personal bests for your races
• Countdown to your races on your Apple Watch
• Share your personal bests and race results
• Track unlimited past and upcoming races
• Add custom race distances
• Export data as CSV
• Support future development
• Available as a one-time in-app purchase
*Brand New Apple Watch App*
- Add upcoming races in the iPhone app and count down the days on your Apple Watch
- Add a race countdown complication to your watch face
- Share a summary of your personal bests or race results with Track’s new sharing features
*Home Screen Quick Actions*
- 3D Touch on the Track app icon to add a race from your home screen
- Check your next race from the home screen
- Updated for iOS 11 and iPhone X
- Import races that were previously exported (great for moving to a new device)
- Improvements to medals, icons, and Settings
- Bug fixes
Thanks for supporting Track and good luck with your races this year!
- Steven & Dylan
Ratings and Reviews
Poorly designed and missing key components
I have been searching endlessly for a simple race log to input only race results. I thought I had finally found it with this app but, alas, I was wrong. First, this app is not streamlined for iPhone X. That in and of itself makes this app very annoying.
More important, you cannot enter custom race distances except in kilometers. Also, any “custom“ distances are all lumped together. Therefore, any 5 mile or 10 mile races (which are very common race distances) require you to somehow know the kilometer conversion and are then all grouped together. This makes the app a waste.
The app is oversimplified, which usually I appreciate. However, this one goes too far in the “cheap” department. It gives you the bare minimum and isn’t at all useful for a true runner.
Aesthetically, the app is cartoonish and juvenile.
I do NOT recommend this app. If you’re a runner looking to track ONLY race results, this is not the app for you.
Nothing in this world is better than Track
I do a LOT of running, especially marathons and half-marathons. I always yearned for an app that could keep track of my timing, distance, and finishing place. This app is well-designed, and works like a charm.
- Ritchie & Mason
- 39.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ritchie & Mason
- In-App Purchases
- Track Unlimited $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.