Whether you are running, cycling or even soaring the sky, Track is a perfect match for you. Track allows you to read different log files with just one application.
Check more specific information with the new elevation view. You can drag the slider in order to get more information of a certain log point.
PLAY YOUR TRACK
Experience your run or swim over and over again with the integrated play function.
Organise your files on iCloud Drive and make it possible to share them to your Mac.
IMPORT FROM EVERYWHERE
You can import the different files from you email client of even you browser by simply using the share functionality.
We currently support the following formats: GPX, TCX, FIT, NMEA, & LOC
Import your workouts from Apple Health. Get better metrics of your workout with Track.
If you have another format you would like to use, just send us an email and we’ll see what we can do!
Hope you enjoy Track. Let us know what we can do better!
We're back doing some bug fixing on Track. This is a list of some issues I resolved:
* Improve the FIT file parsing when the file doesn't contain any laps, but does contain records. Thanks Brad for reporting the issue!
* While on it, I updated the FIT SDK for even better parsing results.
* Optimised some parts of the application. I'm currently updating the entire parsing mechanism to speed it up some more. But some more patience is required my friends...
* Sometimes you want to send a file to your iPhone through AirDrop, but for some reason the app launches and the file is not opened. Well, this is fixed.
If you like Track, please leave a review. Hope you enjoy Track. Let us know what we can do better!
- Jelle Vandebeeck
- 40.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2017 Fousa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.