"This app is the best diabetes logbook app I have ever used", "This diabetes app is WONDERFUL. Must have, if you have diabetes." Thank you for the great reviews!
Track3 Diabetes Tracker & Logbook App helps you track and monitor all of the factors that keep your blood glucose balanced. Easily log and track food, blood sugar (glucose), insulin, medications, exercise and weight.
Here's what you can do with this amazing Diabetes app:
* Track blood sugar (glucose) levels
* Built in 100,000 food database with carbohydrate and nutrition details. Use as a carb counter.
* Chart blood sugar glucose trends
* Record insulin and medication information
* Track exercises and calories burned
* Use as a carbohydrate counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Email your log information in PDF and in a format that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
With backup and sync add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
The Track3 Diabetes App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!
*** Logged items can be deleted by "swiping" on the entry.
*** Glucose units are in mg/dl for this version. We have another version of Track3 that uses mmol/L that is sold in non-USA and other App Stores.
Since 2003, Coheso, based in Pleasanton, California has been making health management tools. Healthy eating tips and other useful information are at http://www.coheso.com
Fixed display issues in carb log
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use app but....
This app is very straightforward and easy to use with many options and functions. You can log you daily glucose readings, insulin injections, meals and even exercise. Also, it has a 'memory' function that remembers that you entered, for example, 'humalog 6 units before breakfast' and you can select that instead of having to enter it again. It also has, for a few bucks, a sync functions across multiple devices so that you always have an updated log. Also, you can email your logbook results to someone like a dr for instance. Love the nutrition function, however, I do wish the brands and restaurants sections were updated.
Great app. Would like to see a few more features
I bought this app to track my eating, primarily. I am dealing with a high A-1 C but I am not on insulin or anything else like that. What I really wanted was not just to track my carb intake but to graph it over time. That would be a really cool seeing if they could allow you to do that. As it stands now you can graph your medications and weight loss. I would also like to be able to grasp my weight loss for a subset of time. Otherwise I really like the app and it has made a huge difference in my weight control.
Keeps records straight
It takes time to get use to but once you learn how to use the data entry is easy. So many of the other apps for diabetes are nothing. Lots of bells and whistles. This is not the case with this app. The reports are easy to print for a doctors evaluation. If you want to take pictures of bar codes on packages this is not the one to get. However you can enter meals you had before and enter them again.
- Coheso, Inc
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Coheso, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Multi-device Sync $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.