Track3 - Diabetes Planner, Diabetes Glucose Logbook, Diabetes Tracker, Carb Counter
By Coheso, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This app is the best diabetes logbook app I have ever used", "This diabetes app is WONDERFUL. Must have, if you have diabetes." Thank you for the great reviews!
Track3 Diabetes Tracker & Logbook App helps you track and monitor all of the factors that keep your blood glucose balanced. Easily log and track food, blood sugar (glucose), insulin, medications, exercise and weight.
Here's what you can do with this amazing Diabetes app:
* Track blood sugar (glucose) levels
* Built in 100,000 food database with carbohydrate and nutrition details. Use as a carb counter.
* Chart blood sugar glucose trends
* Record insulin and medication information
* Track exercises and calories burned
* Use as a carbohydrate counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Email your log information in PDF and in a format that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
With backup and sync add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
The Track3 Diabetes App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!
*** Logged items can be deleted by "swiping" on the entry.
*** Glucose units are in mg/dl for this version. We have another version of Track3 that uses mmol/L that is sold in non-USA and other App Stores.
Since 2003, Coheso, based in Pleasanton, California has been making health management tools. Healthy eating tips and other useful information are at http://www.coheso.com
What's New in Version 7.1
Fixed display issues in carb log
Very easy to use app but....
This app is very straightforward and easy to use with many options and functions. You can log you daily glucose readings, insulin injections, meals and even exercise. Also, it has a 'memory' function that remembers that you entered, for example, 'humalog 6 units before breakfast' and you can select that instead of having to enter it again. It also has, for a few bucks, a sync functions across multiple devices so that you always have an updated log. Also, you can email your logbook results to someone like a dr for instance. Love the nutrition function, however, I do wish the brands and restaurants sections were updated.
Needs better upgrades
I agree with bananahead, that this app needs to simplify being able to combine ingredients & get a final total for the product. Also if you can scan product codes to automatically add to the food list, would be great! Takes a lot of time to keep adding ingredients or input new foods not available on your food list. I have been using this for at least 4 years & would prefer not changing to another app.
This is a great app.
I have used it for several years and find it extremely useful. When OS 8 was issued a short time ago it took a while before I could use the app again and I must say I really missed it.I sent an email to their support team and within one day I was told that they had issued the necessary upgrade to Apple but that Apple had not yet approved it. So some very responsive people.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 04, 2014
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coheso, Inc
- © Coheso, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.