1. What is TrackCC - and what functions does it provide?
- TrackCC is designed for administrators, teachers, parents and students to track
- Class attendance
- Class behavior
- Class grading
- Class communications
- Sample accounts make it easy to understand how the system works
- All functions are customizable to your classes’ needs
- Automatic built-in backup to the cloud
- Automatic sync between multiple devices
- The TrackCC app works offline as well (no internet connection required to record data)
2. What attendance functions does TrackCC provide?
- Record daily attendance by student, e.g.
- Absent - excused
- Absent - unexcused
- Left early
- Customize the text for the 5 attendance types
- Optional additional check-out attendance tracking
- Add daily attendance notes per student
- Access attendance history data using a calendar
- View attendance statistics by student per period
- Instantly share attendance data with parents
- Share attendance data with school administrators
3. What behavior functions does TrackCC provide?
- Record daily behavior by student, e.g.
- Follows instruction
- Willing to help others
- Customize up to 26 behavior types per class
- Award from -99 to +99 points per behavior type per day for each student
- Add daily behavior notes per student
- Use an optional audible sound when awarding behavior points
- Access behavior history using a calendar
- View behavior statistics by student per period
- Instantly share behavior data with parents & students
- Share behavior data with school administrators
4. What grading functions does TrackCC provide?
- Record daily grades by student, e.g.
- Daily homework
- Pop quiz
- Class exam
- Term project
- Customize up to 26 grading types per class
- Add daily grading notes per student
- Access grading history data using a calendar
- View grading statistics by student per period
- Assign grade symbols based on percentage scores for assignments
- Create an overall student grade based on weighted percentages for grading items
- Instantly share grading data with parents & students
- Share grading data with school administrators
5. What student communication functions does TrackCC provide?
- Record daily student notes e.g.
- General notes about student progress
- Reminders for parents about student-specific events
- Summary notes typically handled in teacher / parent conferences
- Customize the daily student notes with a photo / image
- Access past student notes using a calendar
- Instantly share student notes with parents & students
6. What class communication functions does TrackCC provide?
- Record daily class notes e.g.
- General notes about subjects taught, lessons learned
- Daily class activity report
- Reminder for parents about upcoming events
- Acknowledgements about students who excelled that day
- Customize the daily class notes with a photo / image
- Access past class notes using a calendar
- Instantly share class notes with parents & students
Fixes a crash in Behavior function
Ratings and Reviews
Attendance & behavior well implemented
At our school, we've been searching for an easy-to-use tool to record class attendance and student behavior, with push notifications for parents. We've been asking for better grading features and looks like this latest version delivers - looks promising.
Suggestion for improvement
Hi, I think it would be very beneficial if you provided an option for the student to upload a picture of a school excuse for days marked absent or tardy. This way the student and teacher know that the excuse has been received.
Love. This. App!
This app makes it so easy for teachers to not only track student progress academically--aligned to Common Core-- but also, it helps teachers keep track of student progress behaviorally. This all in one app even tracks attendance and grades!! I love this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.