Tracker for Vintage Star Wars is a portfolio and price guide app for managing your vintage Star Wars collection.
Portfolio functionality keeps you organized and in control of your collection. Upload your own images for each item and record important details such as condition, when you got it and how much you paid for it.
The actively maintained digital price guide allows you to get a unique view of the market. Enriched prices are harvested weekly from various collector markets, and cover hundreds of items such as loose figures, mint on card figures, vehicles, playsets, POTF coins and much more!
Build up your portfolio of collectibles and get instant on-demand valuations based on current market prices including a weekly email valuation!
Main highlights are features:
* Record items in your portfolios and tag with rich detail such as licensee, price paid, descriptions, sale currency and condition. Include multiple images to fully describe each piece
* Create portfolios to cover all aspects of your collection, or one list for everything - it's your choice
* Track your loose figures, MOC figures, vehicles, playsets and much more
* Useful statistics such as overall spend and number of items in your collection
* Easy and quick price searches for hundreds of vintage items. Enriched statistics, percentile bands, and scatter graphs as well as raw data allow you to analyse prices in powerful ways. Never over-pay and never under-sell!
* Graded item prices are enriched with the grading company and overall grade for precision price searches
* Run on-demand valuations for your collection based on actual market data and real world market prices. No longer do you need to rely on biased, out-dated print price guides.
* Print labelling stickers using the desktop application and scan the barcode using your smart phone camera to pull up the portfolio item record from your collection
* Opt-in market update emails are sent weekly, and include a valuation of your portfolio in response to the latest market prices
* Flexible currency conversion engine to provide converted pricing from sales data around the world into your chosen "home" currency
This is a performance enhancement release, with some minor UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A Star Wars Collector's Dream!
SW Tracker is the only app that logs years worth of vintage Star Wars sales and allows you to sift through that data with ease. Whether you collect carded or loose, you can pull up sales data and check the values of any vintage figure. Even better, you can filter by country of origin, cardback, graded or not, and so on. It's the single best tool to have on hand when you find a set of figures at a garage sale or antique mall and are trying to figure out if the price is fair!
The other function it provides is a log of your own collection. You can enter in your specific figures, including such information as where you got them from, price you paid, current value, variant notes, etc. You can use this information to create an itemized list of your collection for insurance purposes, or use it to print out stickers that you can use to label your figures on display. No more need to pick up a figure and turn it around to see what the COO is!
The best part is that since the app syncs online through a personal account, you can get your data from any computer, and you won't lose your information if your phone is stolen. It's a fantastic system and an invaluable tool for collectors!
I can't tell you how many times an online friends has asked "what's this worth?" and they couldn't "find it on eBay." In seconds I give them prices by using this tool, which allows searching further back in time for completed eBay listings, as well as other sources (e.g., Vectis, Facebook).
Data is only as good as the interpreter though, so you have to analyze it intelligently on your own to use it most efficiently.
The best part is the the inventory feature though. It's best to do that from the desktop version, but having it available in app form is convenient to look up things on the go.
Brilliant. Especially like the raw data option. Also appreciate the developer responding to my previous review to explain how to search as many years in the past as desired, which you can do.
Note to previous reviewer: you have to go to the website for initial sign up.
Developer Response ,
Hi, glad you like the App. Regarding the historical data - you can go back further than one year by changing the search timeframe. If you wish to discuss, very happy to talk further - just send an email the App support email and I'll get back to you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.