TrackMyDrive - Mileage Tracker
By Trackmydrive, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple business mileage tracking app for expenses, reimbursements, or IRS tax deductions.
It is 2014 and you are still using a paper mileage log to track your mileage tax deduction? TrackMyDrive brings mileage tracking into the 21st century. Use your mobile device to track mileage through GPS.
Unlike other mileage logs that only track the "start" and "end" locations, TrackMyDrive tracks your entire trip and automatically calculates your mileage deduction or company reimbursement.
This app focuses on keeping things as simple as possible. Through eliminating unnecessary features and making the user interface simple to use, tracking a trip is as easy as clicking "Start Tracking".
One of the best features of this app is that it automatically syncs with your account at http://trackmydrive.com. This offers the following benefits:
- Use your desktop computer to update and view your trips.
- Print trip reports in PDF, CSV or EXCEL format.
- Your data is backed up. If you lose your phone, simply re-download the app and login.
- Data is automatically synced between all your devices.
TrackMyDrive is the premier iPhone/iPad mileage tracker app. We are dedicated to continually improving the app and hope you enjoy using it!
- Track your company mileage reimbursement.
- Excellent customer service.
- Manual entry of mileage logs and reimbursements.
- Mileage deduction is automatically calculated.
- Track miles using GPS.
- Easy tax tracking and reimbursement tracking.
- Accurate and detailed Mileage Log.
- Use your phone as normal, the app runs in the background.
- Excellent customer service, go ahead and send us an email to see how quickly we respond.
- Allows for manually adding trips by address. Remembers and autocompletes your most used destinations.
- Mark an entry as round trip to double the distance.
- Miles or Kilometers supported.
- Supports all major currencies.
- Customizable mileage allowances.
- IRS compliant reporting.
- Records start/end times of your trips.
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Business, Charitable, Medical/Moving and Personal mileage types are automatically created for you (and can be customized).
- New IRS rates are automatically updated.
Q. Why doesn't your app have a place to enter start/stop odometer readings?
A. Most accounting software will ask for starting and ending odometers OR total miles for a given tax year. Because we feel it greatly simplifies our program interface, our program is centered around the total miles accounting. You can also just type the odometer into the description field.
Q. What deduction types are supported?
A. For the United States: Business (56.5 cents), Medical/Moving(24 cents), Charity(14 cents), and Personal(0 cents). The deduction types are automatically updated to reflect the current IRS rates. Other countries we preload with a "Business" and a "Personal" category.
You can also add your own custom mileage rates and purpose names.
Q. Is an account required at TrackMyDrive.com?
A. Yes, you can sign up through the app, or directly visiting the website.
Q. What currencies are supported?
A. We support all currencies. We auto-detect your currency when your account is created.
Any IOS device that supports multitasking. (Minimum iPhone is 3GS)
Use with a wifi-only iPad/iPhone is not recommended
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* A car-charger is recommended for long trips.
What's New in Version 26.0.4
Fixes for users that have complained of crashes.
Great app - feature request
I use this for all my business travel and it works great!
Very useful when it's time to submit expense reports including miles driven in personal vehicle for business purposes.
I do have one feature request- the ability to mark trips as "complete". This would eliminate the need to refer back to previous expense reports to ensure I don't leave any trips out, or report the same trip twice on my expenses.
Highly recommend this app to real estate agents! Easily tracks all miles traveled when showing properties, meeting clients, etc. Very simple to use and straight forward. Come tax time, print out report with all miles and deductions already figured. Most importantly, Steve provides excellent customer service support service. He responds to your suggestions to improve the app!
It is great and easy to keep track of mileage. I love the fact that I can login online and add trips and I was not able to log from the start of my travel. You can email and print reports in excel, pdf, or csv.
The only thing that I have noticed is that it rounds down on the reimbursement calculation. Of course it is only a cent off but it A/P calculators round up and it messes them up lol.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 28, 2013
- Version: 26.0.4
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trackmydrive, LLC
- © Trackmydrive, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription$2.99