Track your personal expenses on the go with this easy-to-use app from MoneySmart. TrackMySPEND gives you a clear picture of what you are spending your money on.
THE APP ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Set a realistic spending limit and stick to it
- Track spending by categories
- Separate 'needs' and 'wants' to help identify opportunities to save
- Tracking bar to monitor spending against budget
- Create 'favourites' for frequent expenses
- View your expense history
- Free backup to prevent loss of data
- Export data to CSV (Excel, etc)
- Sync and use interchangeably on multiple devices
We value your feedback – please send comments and suggestions using the Feedback/ Comments functionality within the app.
Want more? MoneySmart has more calculators and online tools at www.moneysmart.gov.au
WHO IS BEHIND MONEYSMART?
MoneySmart is run by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), an Australian Government agency. The website offers free, independent guidance to help you make the most of your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.
Stability updates and support to new devices.
Fixed bugs: Navigation disappearing for some users
Deprecated: Reminders to iOS 9 users due to technical limitations
Ratings and Reviews
KISS - you know what it stands for!
I'm a financial advisor and I use this myself. It's simple and easy, and that's what sticks.
This app covers everything and gives you several ways to breakdown your expenses. It has a nice interface and it is very easy to use. I have been using it for several months and it has changed the way I spend money. So glad I found this.
I'm an actual user.
This app is fantastic, I have horrible money management problems, and putting all my charges in the app and seeing the total I've spent for the day/ total is a great way to know how much I have left to my account in real time! Plus it's Australian! Petrol is gas! XD
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- 13.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission © ASIC 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.