Enable the delivery personnel to perform their tasks with precision, expertise, and aplomb through this
versatile and intuitive application which helps delivery personnel to plan their day as they streamline
their schedule, optimize delivery routes, deliver on-time, optimize service time, electronic validate
authenticity of deliveries, capture feedback, and decrease the overall turnaround time for all the
Now, share the power of optimization with the delivery personnel for effective execution of strategic
decisions. Ensure the delivery movement follows all service level protocols directed to enhance end-
Retail, e-commerce, FMCG, courier, manufacturing, logistics & transport, pharmaceutical, and food &
beverage are a few industries that have benefited from TrackNext and its resource engagement and
LogiNext’s flagship product Mile helps enterprises schedule deliveries, plan delivery sequence, allocate
trips, track resources, optimize delivery routes, and ensure quality delivery fulfillment with suitable
feedback capture, electronic proof of delivery, and subsequent analytics generated post successful
completion of tasks. The operations manager can utilize ‘Mile’ to streamline the entire last mile logistics
of the company. TrackNext, working with Mile, helps cover all tracking and optimizing scenarios to
create a consolidated planning and management system for the enterprise.
With TrackNext, the delivery personnel can:
- Systematically follow the optimized delivery schedule
- Locate addresses with the exact directional and traffic-avoiding suggestions
- Optimize their routes as they pursue their order deliveries
- Receive instant messages from the managers (or from LogiNext Mile’s delivery management
system) in case of order updates
- Interact and chat amongst other delivery personnel to avail ground-level information about the
- Reach delivery destinations on time
- Validate all fulfilled deliveries by clicking a photo of the delivered product and taking a signature
of the receiver
- Record valuable customer feedback
- Mark the current delivery as successful and move on to the next delivery, and then the next, as
they fulfill all deliveries and save on overall turnaround time.
With TrackNext, the operations and logistics managers can:
- Enhance tracking visibility for all moving resources
- Utilize the quick reaction time enabled through the application to handle service disruptions or
potential customer satisfaction opportunities
- Record accurate service and delivery time for better planning and forecasting
- Track the availability and activity of delivery personnel for better compliance of strategic plans
- Record all delivery validations and customer feedback in real-time
- Easily communicate with on-field delivery personnel by sending them direct messages
Some striking features within TrackNext include:
- Delivery Route Optimization
- Customer Location Mapping
- Digital Pick-up/Delivery Run Sheets
- Centralized Reporting Module
- ePOD/e-sign (Electronic proof of deliveries/Electronic signatures)
- COD (Cash on Delivery)
- Barcode Scanning
- Field Force Attendance Management
- Fleet Management
- Fleet Tracking
- Field Service Automation
LogiNext leads the field workforce and logistics optimization solutions market with its industry
benchmarked products for last mile, field force, on-demand delivery, and linehaul express management.
With more than 250 enterprise clients across North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia,
LogiNext have been accepted as the fastest growing SaaS enterprise in its solution space.
We constantly improve our routing and planning efficiency along with our user interface with timely updates
Ratings and Reviews
Best tracking and routing app for enterprises
We have been using it for a year now and the app works well for tracking, dynamic re-routing, scheduling and optimization of logistics and field workforce.
- LogiNext Solutions Private Limited
- 56.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 LogiNext Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.