TrackR - Lost Item Finder
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Lost your keys or wallet again? Find them quickly and reliably with TrackR! Use the TrackR app to find just about anything you might lose: keys, wallet, purse, laptop, car, pet, remote...
TrackR is built into products from leading brands like Amazon, DoCoMo, Cross Pens and more.
As seen in Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Business Insider, USA Today, Macworld, Gizmodo, SlashGear and more.
TrackR ensures nothing gets lost. With the TrackR app you can:
* Ring your missing keys, wallet, bag or any item
* Locate your phone quickly even when it’s on silent mode
* Be alerted when you’re separated from your phone or tracked item
* See your item’s last known location on a map
* If you lose something, receive a confidential location alert when another TrackR app user finds it!
* Find your phone just by asking your Alexa device
* Find and share items with friends and family
* Be alerted when the battery is running low
* Order free replacement batteries for all your TrackR devices! (1)
* Leave Bluetooth and Location Services enabled so your phone can communicate with your lost item and flag the area where it was last seen.
* Keep the app running in the background so you can record your item’s whereabouts or ring your phone if you misplace it.
* When out of Bluetooth range (40-110ft.), TrackR's Crowd Locate Network automatically searches for your lost belongings and sends you a location update if another user comes into range of your item.
There’s just so much you can do with TrackR!
* Item Ringer *
Call your missing keys from the TrackR app. The Item Tracker’s loud ringer and LED lights say, here it is!
* Phone Finder *
Press the little button on your TrackR smart tag to ring and find your lost phone.
* Free Find My Phone skill for Amazon Alexa *
Now, finding your phone is as easy as saying, “Alexa, ask TrackR to find my phone.”
* Crowd Locate *
Find lost items on a map. A new alternative to GPS, TrackR’s Crowd Locate network helps find over two million lost keys, wallets, phones and other items every day. Unlike GPS, there’s no monthly fee and it works well indoors and in urban areas. When another TrackR app user passes within Bluetooth range of your item, you’ll receive a private and secure alert with its updated location. No one knows your item is lost except for you.
* Family Sharing *
Find and share items with friends and family. Perfect for shared items like a TV remote, car keys – even the family pet.
* Requires Bluetooth 4.0
* Works with the entire TrackR product suite: sticker, wallet, bravo, pixel and atlas
* iPhone 4s and newer, iPad with Retina display and iPod touch
* iOS 9.0 or later
* Amazon Alexa-enabled devices
For further questions contact customer support: 1-855-981-1690
(1) International customers receive free batteries and pay only $1.99 for shipping & handling.
** This app requests to use location services while backgrounded to give the most accurate location of your items.
What's New in Version 5.7.2
Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
New, but Happy
First heard about TrackR from the TWiT network, and bought a bunch as Christmas gifts for my family (and a couple for myself). I’m really surprised by how naive some of the other reviewers are. It’s a Bluetooth tracker for keys, bags, etc. TrackR offered a lot of features that Tile didn’t, like the replaceable battery and the ability to ring a phone. This app specifically was easy to setup. The only reason I gave it 4 stars out of 5 is because I am a little confused by some of the settings. It’s not clear which setting rings my phone and which rings my TrackRs. I also don’t know what happens if I turn off my phone. When I turn off my phone at the movie theater will my keys start ringing because the Bluetooth signal is gone? Not sure. I plan to reach out to customer support to find out.
Buyer be ware!
I have made the mistake and bought 8 of these devices. 5 of them are still brand new and soon will end up in the garbage. This product has not been tested because if it did they would clearly see that it does not conform to the required standards.
Let’s go down the list of promised features and TrackR’s ability to deliver on it:
The objective of the device is to help locate lost items.
1. When you loose an item and you open up your TrackR application it report that the last time your device was seen was few weeks ago at some obscure location although the device is right in front of me.
2. Now I tried the other way around I pressed the locate button on the device to locate my iPhone and nothing happens.
3. Support suggested that I remove the battery and then re Pair the device to my IPhone, well if I lost my device how am I going to do that? I did remove the battery and then put it back in but the device can not connect to my IPhone I have to pair it as a new device.
4. Battery barely lasts for 2-3 months
5. My son owns a tile tracker, he owned it for almost a year and to this minute it never failed him.
Time to switch to Tile.
I have no idea what the buzzing sound is in this device. It it actually spooked my 15 pound dog into crying and trying to run from herself. It was to just keep eyes on her because she has gotten out of outlet fenced in yard twice. We were afraid to lose her and just planned to watch her with it. Once we took it off her collar she went in her bed and 1 hour later she is still whimpering. She remembers and does not want her collar back on. All this thing did was cause me to buy a different collar so hopefully she won't be afraid. Ridiculous product. You need to do more QA testing before selling anymore if these. If this were a heart monitor there would be many dead people. Ya, I'm in medicine do I related this to a monitor.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 5.7.2
- Size: 45.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Phone Halo, LLC
- © TrackR Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.