TrackR - Find Lost Keys, Wallets, Pets and Phones
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of tearing the house apart every morning looking for your keys, wallet and phone?
Tag your items with a coin-sized TrackR Bluetooth device and the TrackR app will locate it in seconds.
No more digging under the couch cushions – just ring your missing wallet from the TrackR app. Can’t find your phone? Press the button on your TrackR device to ring your phone, even on silent mode. Now with Amazon Alexa integration, just say, “Alexa, ask TrackR to find my phone!”
TrackR users also help each other find their missing stuff. The TrackR Crowd Locate Network will send out a location update if another TrackR user passes by your item.
- Quickly ring your misplaced item from the TrackR app.
- Pressing the button on your TrackR device makes your phone ring – even on silent mode!
- Separation alerts remind you to grab your paired items so you don’t leave them behind.
- See your item's last connected location on a map.
- TrackR's Crowd Locate Network automatically searches for your lost belongings and sends you a location update if another user comes into range of your item.
- Range of up to 100 feet.
- Low battery indicator.
- Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 tags and Bluetooth Smart devices: TrackR bravo, TrackR wallet, TrackR sticker.
Check out http://www.thetrackr.com to see the full line of stylish TrackR item-finding devices.
What's New in Version 5.3.4
We've improved the user experience in a few ways we hope you will appreciate!
* Made the Amazon Alexa skill phone ringing even better.
* Resolved 24-hr clock issues!
* Made it so ringing your phone from a TrackR device will always ring your phone for at least 5 seconds.
**Small bug fixes**
* Headphone volume issue fixed.
* TrackR bravo crash when pairing fixed.
* Family Sharing "Add Group" view crash fixed.
A dog hazard!
One of the reasons that I wasted my money on eight TrackR Bravos is to put on my dogs collar. Yesterday I noticed a battery in the grass. I checked her tag and it was closed but the battery did fall out somehow. These batteries are hazardous to animals if swallowed and can require surgery to remove before damage is done. This is the second one that has gone bad. Cheaply made.
I still believe the concept is great but the limitation of Bluetooth makes it impractical. I still have a tag lost out there somewhere and the crowd source has yet to pick it up. I tested my key ring in an open field recently. I walked quite a ways away from it before the signal was lost. I then walked slowly back to it and past it without the signal being picked up.
I feel like Fox Mulder. I want to believe, but the facts point otherwise.
Latest April 2017 app upgrade does nothing to fix the broken location feature
The app does not update the location of the trackr in the background reliably, making this device useless. Do not buy Trackr until they fix the app. The latest April 3, 2017 app update does nothing to fix the location accuracy problem. It will show trackr miles away but in fact it is sitting next to phone. Further, it does not even update when it is supposed to. So kiss goodbye to crowd search when your own phone does not even find it. Do not buy Trackr. Return them all until they fix this broken product. Spread the message.
Don't wast your money. Month ago I lost my iPhone because I left it behind, that's why I bought this tracker device to alert me when I am separated 10 feet of my iPhone. It simply does not work for that! It doesn't even recognize when you are already 80 feet distance of your iPhone, time and distance enough for someone else to grab it. It doesn't sound any alarm, no light, no vibration, nothing.
The only thing this garbage does is, maybe, locate through your iPhone, where your keys are if it is attached to the TrackR.
If you leave your iPhone behind, forget, TrackR will not alert you.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 03, 2017
- Version: 5.3.4
- Size: 47.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Phone Halo, LLC
- © TrackR Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.