TrakStats supports the following measurements:
--> Current Speed
--> 0-30 MPH
--> 0-60 MPH
--> 0-100 MPH
--> 0-120 MPH
--> 0-50 KPH
--> 0-100 KPH
--> 0-150 KPH
--> 0-200 KPH
--> 1/8 Mile
--> 1/4 Mile
--> 1/2 Mile
--> 1 Mile
--> Top Speed
--> More coming!
Two Timer Modes:
--> AutoStart - Timer starts as soon as the vehicle begins moving
--> DragStart - Drag lights are displayed and the timer is triggered when the green light turns on
TrakStats is a performance measurement tool for automotive enthusiasts. TrakStats combines GPS and sensor data from your phone to accurately approximate key performance metrics used to benchmark performance vehicles on closed course tracks.
Other available measurement devices and tools can cost hundreds of dollars or more and don't provide the level of customizability that TrakStats does.
-Made it easier to return to the main screen from the side menu
Ratings and Reviews
Works well when used correctly - Thanks
The GPS Accuracy and accelerometer data is dependent on the hardware and mounting to give the most accurate results. Laying on the dash or console gave poor and inconsistent results, but once I rigidly mounted the iPhone7 to the dash and lowered the Auto launch sensitivity (due to engine loping) it was rock solid for several passes with only one error for 0-30, probably due to GPS accuracy limitations for personal use.
1) Link to feedback and requests try to bring up old iOS “mail” app with no way of sending feedback, but I use gmail and outlook...
2) Version says 1.0 in app, but release says 1.21?
3) Should be able to swipe between track slips to easily compare runs.
4) Should be able to add conditions or notes to slips. Elevation may be easy to integrate and user could add their own weather and tuning notes for each run.
5) The sampling rate seems high enough to add graphing for a “pro” version option?
6) Options for time slip Export other than screenshots?
Very cool but not accurate
It very well could be a fault in my GPS tracking, but this is not accurate. At 4 PSI of boost and a solid tune my truck goes 0-60 in 6.8 seconds with a stopwatch every time.
I’m now at 8 PSI with methanol injection and a solid tune (the extra power is 100% unmistakable) and this app says I’m going 0-60 in 7.9 seconds lol. That’s pretty much what it did stock from the factory. Stopwatch says about 5.5 seconds. Like I said it could be a fault in the GPS tracking, but either way the results are not accurate.
Looking to click speed at half mile runs. App says it will do this. Tried per instructions but can’t change from 1/4 to 1/2.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.