CONNECT. COLLABORATE. DONE.
Work with anyone, anywhere. Bridge the gap between your personal and professional life. Get stuff done.
Tracky's social collaboration platform lets you organize all of your to do's, work projects and social connections in one place - from planning a wedding to launching an international brand.
With Tracky for iPhone you can:
- access, create, and check off your tracks from your phone
– access your groups
- access the people you follow
- leave messages on a track's discussion area
- find groups that are local to you
Tracky for iOS works great with the Tracky website where you have full access to:
- Project Circles
- Real-time Trackstream
- Community Building
- File Sharing
- Transparency Controls
- Points of Gratitude
- Drag-and-Drop Calendar
- Time Tracking
- Device Cloud-Syncing
- Forever Storage
- Geolocation: connect with projects near you
• For some people, the Search Group and Search People buttons didn't work. This is fixed.
• Other minor cosmetic fixes.
AND ALSO THE GREAT ADDITIONS TO THE PREVIOUS VERSION:
• Push Notifications
• New Activity screen shows you new updates to your tracks
• New, cleaner track listing layout that allows you to see more of the track details right on the listing screen along with the number of comments on the track
• You can swipe to the right anywhere on the track/group/person detail & comment display screen to go back to the previous screen
• You can now create a track right from the home screen
• When you create a new track, the details of that track automatically shows up to allow you to quickly set a group, set a due date, invite people, or leave a comment.
• Fixed a rendering bug where the first comment in the track would have rounded bottom borders even though it isn't the only comment.
• New profile screen
• Fixed a crashing bug
Ratings and Reviews
I wasn't even able to log in and when I managed to, I couldn't see any of my information or my activities. An app that does nothing. Stick to what apps you already have," if it isn't broke, don't fix it"!
Can't view tracks and can't view those who I'm following tracks.
Killing 2 Birds with One Stone...
This is awesome. With tracky I am able to eliminate my need for Evernote (which is basically like a digital junk drawer after a couple weeks. Sorry Tim) , and I can move our entire development team off of basecamp. We have never been able to find a project mgmt tool that was perfect. Each of them had serious flaws in certain areas leading to a cluster of systems being used to tackle something I thought should be a "no brainer feature". This being the first release, and having spent time on their web app version, this is way closer to that promise land we have hoped for. Nice Stuff
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.